Comments on Profile Post by zodaex

1. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Stick it to the man Zods!
    Dec 12, 2017
    Renegade Bastard and zodaex like this.
  2. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Akiba’s Trip is fricken’ legendary! Akiba’s Beat... Not so much! You purge what you gotta purge, Zoda baby! I stand behind your decision!
    Dec 12, 2017
    zodaex and Retro8bit like this.
  3. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Man, this conversation is tempting me to finally bust open my copy of Akiba's Beat from the shrinkwrap.
    Dec 12, 2017
  4. zodaex
    zodaex
    Hmm, you think Akiba's Trip is decent Renegade? Going from the reviews I saw it sounded bad but perhaps I should give that one a try too. I just couldn't stand the battle system in Akiba's Beat.
    Dec 12, 2017
  5. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Akiba’s Trip is definitely a decent game, zodaex. It’s just too funny to run around and tear the clothes off of people and watch them suffer in nude! LMFAO! Decent battle system I’d say Akiba’s Trip is around 7 ~ 7.5 out of 10 in my opinion. Decent brawler RPG, but can get repetitive after awhile.
    Dec 12, 2017
    zodaex likes this.
  6. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Oh my! You still have a sealed copy of Akiba’s Beat, Retro8bit?! :O
    Dec 12, 2017
  7. zodaex
    zodaex
    Waat? Undress your Akiba's Beat Retro!
    Dec 12, 2017
    Retro8bit likes this.
  8. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    I know, I've been bad. I'm by no means a sealed game collector, I just haven't got around to playing it yet.
    Dec 13, 2017
    Renegade Bastard likes this.
  9. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Same here... I’m not a sealed game collector, but I have dozens of games sitting on my shelf I purchase, but have yet to even play! Mass Effect Trilogy was by far my worse offender! I purchased the Mass Effect games for my Xbox 360 and didn’t touch them and beat the Trilogy until this year on my Xbox One S! :O
    Dec 13, 2017
    Retro8bit likes this.
  10. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    I can certainly relate to that. I promised myself I wouldn't open up my game until I am ready to commit to it. At least that's what I tell myself. XD
    Dec 14, 2017
    Roscoe Jones likes this.
  11. Roscoe Jones
    Roscoe Jones
    I'm always a gamer first and actually don't like to use the terminology "collecting " but rather use "library" instead. Just seems shallow. So people amass some many games with no intent to play them. It's ah...kinda weird lol
    Dec 15, 2017
    Renegade Bastard likes this.