Comments on Profile Post by Sundance

1. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    My Vita loyalty has substantially wavered since I’ve become a Switch supporter, however with that said, I’m still a Vita supporter and will defend the handheld whenever I see it attacked. :)
    Dec 14, 2017
  2. zodaex
    zodaex
    Congratulations on aquiring a Switch! It's a pretty cool peice of hardware. I love how it has vibration support and super fast load times!
    Dec 14, 2017
  3. Roscoe Jones
    Roscoe Jones
    Had mine since launch but haven't touched it in months...just tooooooo busy with vita games
    Dec 15, 2017
    Retro8bit and Renegade Bastard like this.
  4. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Nothing wrong with that, it's basically the Vita 2 we've all been wanting.
    Dec 15, 2017
  5. Roscoe Jones
    Roscoe Jones
    That's VEEERY true Retro8bit . I was saying Sony could've easily done this with a Vita 3000 model or with the 1000 model really! On a side note, The switch reminds me of my Vita but Switch graphics is a lot cleaner. Glad I have both!
    Dec 15, 2017
    Retro8bit and Renegade Bastard like this.
  6. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Not to mention it's starting to get more and more exclusives, which only sweetens the deal. Switch definitely has a bright future ahead of it.
    Dec 16, 2017
    Renegade Bastard likes this.
  7. Roscoe Jones
    Roscoe Jones
    I think a nice amount of Vita players had gotten a Switch too becuz it picks up where Sony dropped the ball with Vita...you can seamlessly switch from console to portable mode in a snap with no compatibility issues like the pstv has with vita games [ however my pstv(s) is non-henkaku modded to run virtually all Vita games ; ). Such a beautiful thing ].
    Dec 17, 2017
  8. Roscoe Jones
    Roscoe Jones
    Portability is definitely one of Switches selling points for sure...
    Dec 17, 2017
  9. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    No doubt! I treat my Switch like it’s an extension of my PS Vita and even shared the same shelf with Vita! I put my Switch games right by my Vita games! :)
    Dec 17, 2017
    Roscoe Jones likes this.
  10. DojoDan
    DojoDan
    Where's the ban hammer?! ;)
    Aug 23, 2018