Comments on Profile Post by TheAtom

1. zodaex
    zodaex
    Is this a poem about waifu PS4 games? XD
    Dec 21, 2017
    TheAtom and Retro8bit like this.
  2. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    I was really hopinging this would come to Vita. That way I could play some bikini babes shooting waterguns on the toilet. Seems so much more appropriate on there.
    Dec 21, 2017
    TheAtom likes this.
  3. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    Update: I intended to write about the poem above and how it personifies the PS4's teleological essence, with PBS being the first game I'd play after I'd get a PS4 (got it this Friday).
    Dec 24, 2017
  4. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    Personification, my ass (is a great personification of people's general state of being, think about it)! My wife and I have been locked jn the PS4's dungeon (RIP our apartment), forced to play PBS while he watches. I'm scared of what he'll do once he realises PBS will never get couch multiplayer for us to play together.
    Dec 24, 2017
  5. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    Retro8bit what about remote play though? I am yet to try it out, but that should work right? Supposedly the reason it's a PS4 exclusive is that it could handle the see-through wetness effect, which imo makes all clothes look like plastic when wet... Give us a vita port without plastic clothes and it's cool.
    Dec 24, 2017
  6. zodaex
    zodaex
    The least they could have done is give us a Switch port of PBS. It waa my first PS4 game too.
    Dec 24, 2017
    TheAtom likes this.
  7. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    Marvelous said that they'd bring new and old games to the Switch, so who knows?
    Dec 26, 2017