Comments on Profile Post by DuhWhitePanda

1. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    It’s a shame that Vita didn’t see much love this holiday sale or flash sale on the PS Store, but we can’t be too disappointed. Vita is rounding out the final year or so of support in 2018. Sadly Vita never fully lived up to my expectations of a console experience in the palm of your hand, but at least it did see a full console generation worth of support from 3rd party and Indies. :)
    Dec 23, 2017
    Retro8bit and Vita_Girl like this.
  2. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Vita lives on in Nintendo Switch, tho. Expect to see Switch pick up where Vita left off and deliver the full console experience in the palm of your hand as Sony had promised the Vita to do. Expect many 3rd party Vita games to show up on Switch as well. Owning a UHD home console or PC AND a Switch is the perfect combination for modern gaming these days! IMO of course. ;)
    Dec 23, 2017
    Vita_Girl likes this.
  3. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    Aside the dead part (I'm sure Vita will be done in 2018 at some point because of the Switch).

EU got a good Vita sale since yesterday (valid till January)
    Dec 23, 2017
    Renegade Bastard likes this.
  4. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    Renegade Bastard my PC is more for FHD gaming (gtx1060) because currently 4K is not yet worth the price for me, maybe when I upgrade the gpu somewhere in 2019/20.

But PC gaming is at least cheap (I was always a PC and handheld person gaming wise)
    Dec 23, 2017
    Renegade Bastard likes this.
  5. zodaex
    zodaex
    I suppose I'm lucky that I don't depend on flash sales to aquire my games.
    Dec 23, 2017
    Retro8bit likes this.
  6. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Vita is all about physical releases for me, so as long as they keep getting released, I am good.
    Dec 24, 2017
    zodaex likes this.