Comments on Profile Post by Billybobbean

1. Mr Tornado
    Mr Tornado
    All Vita games related?
    Jan 23, 2018
  2. DojoDan
    DojoDan
    I've got 3 retro gamer mags (one lot), 1 book, Bleed from PA, 2 separate new 360 controllers and a new PS2 controller. That makes nearly £1000 in the last month, gulp. With you on trying to stop! Beer + ebay = poorly wallet.
    Jan 23, 2018
  3. Billybobbean
    Billybobbean
    I've got:
    - My repaired switch back from Nintendo
    - Axiom Verge (Vita)
    - Griffon Knight (PS4)
    - Claire/Windjammers (Vita)
    - Rock Boshers DX (Vita)
    - Super Gunworld (PS4)
    - Mecho Tales (Vita)
    - Digimon Hackers Memory Asian English (Vita)
    - A Pikachu edition GBA SP (been trying to find one for a good price for like 5 years)

So Mr Tornado, mostly Vita games :p
    Jan 23, 2018
    Roscoe Jones and DojoDan like this.
  4. Pata
    Pata
    God lord, you both need to cut your spending. See, I have 0 parcels en route. *goes to the comic shop and buys more manga* Oops...
    Jan 23, 2018
    DojoDan likes this.
  5. shadowman
    shadowman
    Only 9? I gave up counting ages ago. Now I just get to be surprised when stuff turns up!
    Jan 23, 2018
    DojoDan likes this.
  6. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Honestly I've lost track years ago on what I order, I let the mailman figure things out.
    Jan 23, 2018
  7. Roscoe Jones
    Roscoe Jones
    Hahaha! This is funny! Billybobbean what happened to your switch?
    Jan 25, 2018
  8. Roscoe Jones
    Roscoe Jones
    Dude I'm looking for a darn mint gba sp ags 101. So hard, prices are marked up too damn high but I have my modded gba original with an ags 101 screen tho
    Jan 25, 2018
  9. Billybobbean
    Billybobbean
    Roscoe Jones It had an error where the moment the card clicked in the entire system error'd, couldn't get any games to work so I had to send it in. I think all of my GBAs are just the 100 screen variants. I collect them for display over usage though so it doesn't bother me, I'm more interested in the quality/authenticity of the shell. Think Pikachu should be turning up Monday so I'll get some pics posted
    Jan 25, 2018
    DojoDan likes this.
  10. DojoDan
    DojoDan
    I was thinking about collecting GBAs, but in the end I managed to pick up a sealed ags101 for £179 last year and I just use that daily. I have been looking for a spare, but at the minute there are no new 101s near that price. Thinking of buying a modded one but I might wait. Are there any pictures up Billybobbean anywhere? Love to see your collection.
    Jan 25, 2018
  11. Billybobbean
    Billybobbean
    DojoDan I’ve posted a couple of pics in the past but i can’t remember what thread they ended up in. I’ll take some nice shiny new ones when the set is complete, hopefully Monday.

I’m fine with used as long as the units aren’t totally trashed. All of mine have scratches but none of them are visible from more than a couple of feet away so that works for me.
    Jan 25, 2018
    DojoDan likes this.