TheAtom likes this.
  2. Axeru777
    Axeru777
    Both
    Jan 24, 2018
    TheAtom and KaiserDragon like this.
  3. Pata
    Pata
    Having played the demo of both, Tearaway.
    Jan 24, 2018
    TheAtom likes this.
  4. DojoDan
    DojoDan
    Gravity Rush. Even tho Tearaway is a cute game.
    Jan 24, 2018
    TheAtom likes this.
  5. 3VOLVE
    3VOLVE
    Gravity Rush has more replay value and is more rewarding in the long run. Tearaway is more of a one time experience type of game.
    Jan 24, 2018
    TheAtom likes this.
  6. 2048Dan
    2048Dan
    I enjoyed Gravity rush more and think it is the better game, but Tearaway should be played as well as it is a quite unique experience.
    Jan 24, 2018
    TheAtom likes this.
  7. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    Thanks for the responses, guys! You both helped and didn't. I in the end feel like Axeru777 and 2048Dan have the best solution, and that is that I really just should get both. I do also feel like GR might fit my tastes better, but Tearaway is pretty tough to just leave be... There goes my money
    Jan 24, 2018
    2048Dan, Axeru777 and DojoDan like this.
  8. DojoDan
    DojoDan
    Don't worry about money. You can't take it with you :)
    Jan 24, 2018
    TheAtom and Roscoe Jones like this.
  9. Axeru777
    Axeru777
    Gravity Rush and Tearaway are the two games that define the PS Vita. They're the most unique games on the system in my opinion.
    Jan 25, 2018
    TheAtom and Roscoe Jones like this.
  10. Roscoe Jones
    Roscoe Jones
    I have both games but unfortunately I haven't got to them yet...tough! Wish I can be a video game-bum and play video games all day [figuratively speaking]. If i had more time I would have BEEN played and completed both games by now! So jealous of the others in the comments, here!
    Jan 25, 2018
  11. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Both are amazing, but for different reasons!
    Jan 25, 2018
  12. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    They're both on the way! Together with Blazblue ChronoPhantasma Extend (which was €12 :D), and at some point Sonic & AllStars Racing should get here still... They'd BETTER not announce an Omega Labyrinth LE this month...
    DojoDan I know, but I think my landlord would like to take his rent money with him... Pretty inconsiderate, huh?
    Jan 25, 2018
    Roscoe Jones and DojoDan like this.
  13. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    Everything just came in the mail already, my wife told me.

Snappers... I ordered that last night from the Netherlands, and within that night it already turns up in a different country? This is nuts!
    Jan 25, 2018