Comments on Profile Post by The_stats_guy

1. Billybobbean
    Billybobbean
    That bad eh? Slain might get unsealed next once I’ve played some more shovel knight
    Jan 25, 2018
  2. shadowman
    shadowman
    Yeah, its not that great. I'm about halfway through now (its super short) and while its not really bad, its just not very good either (much like Slain's Vita port ;) )
    Jan 26, 2018
  3. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Yeah, Mechotales was definitely a Vita fodder release just to pad Vita’s game library numbers without a doubt. A little taste of the 100+ newly released games daily on Steam, but on Vita! :p
    Jan 26, 2018
  4. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    Wowsers, in no way would i say slain and mechotales are similar in quality shadowman. Having not played the ps4 version of slain, i don't notice any major issues with the vita port
    Jan 26, 2018
  5. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    As with plague road, there is a style and art to the characters that looks really good. It just feels like a rushed game full of bugs again
    Jan 26, 2018
  6. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    When i stood to the right of a few blocks, my drone was stuck within the block and couldn't shoot at anyone. When i moved from one screen to another, it couldn't load the new screen at all etc
    Jan 26, 2018
  7. shadowman
    shadowman
    Vita slain port is way worse than the PS4 port. It runs at 30FPS (if that), constantly drops the frame rate and freezes at random points in fights. I gave up playing it and just plat'ed the PS4 version instead which is a perfect 60FPS. Vita version does look damn nice though.
    Jan 26, 2018
    The_stats_guy likes this.
  8. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Yup definitely agree! I finished the game a few days ago, and was forgetting about it as I played it.
    Jan 26, 2018
    The_stats_guy likes this.