Comments on Profile Post by Vita_Girl

1. DankZaku
    DankZaku
    Does the second Vita have your PSN account on it? If so then yeah you should able to with a PC I think. But if you mean move them to a Vita with no PSN account on it I don't think you can. Definitely wouldn't be able to use them though if you could.
    Jan 30, 2018
  2. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    That sucks then.

I wondered about this because if Sony someday blocks the possibility to log into PSN on a Vita, that would make saves bound to a PSN account worthless even with physical games.
    Jan 30, 2018
  3. zodaex
    zodaex
    A final patch that removes the save file being tied to an account restriction would be nice. I've heard that you can activate a Vita to your PSN account from a PS3 that's activated however i've never done it myself.
    Jan 30, 2018
  4. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    zodaex a final patch that removes that would be nice.

From what I found it seems that you can only activate PSN account on a Vita itself.
    Jan 30, 2018
  5. zodaex
    zodaex
    Jan 31, 2018
    DankZaku and Vita_Girl like this.
  6. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    zodaex sucks Sony did that, sadly enough this doesn't solve the issue so indeed let's hope for a patch that resolves this someday.

(btw, PS3 is getting really old so I doubt this option would make sense in the end)
    Jan 31, 2018
  7. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Yeah you can, but unfortunately it has to at least have the same PSN account stored on it.
    Jan 31, 2018