Comments on Profile Post by Mr Tornado

1. AllHasRed
    AllHasRed
    Ugh, I've already overstretched my gaming budget for the month, but also "can't afford" to miss out on this (not that it's likely to go out of stock within hours). Only 127 points missing for a £25 off coupon too, adding insult to injury!
    Feb 14, 2018
  2. AllHasRed
    AllHasRed
    Still preordered though, of course. That's like autopilot for me at this point whenever a new Vita game goes up for sale :)
    Feb 14, 2018
    Mr Tornado likes this.
  3. Mr Tornado
    Mr Tornado
    Hehe. I like the term "autopilot" for preordering Vita games. I don't even think about it, I just do it.
    Feb 14, 2018
    AllHasRed likes this.
  4. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    Wait.... iffy do a points system like NISA?
    Feb 14, 2018
  5. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    I'm holding back buying it til the end of the month. Hopefully it will be still in stock
    Feb 14, 2018
  6. Mr Tornado
    Mr Tornado
    I can't imagine that it'll sell out too quickly, so you should be okay.
    Feb 14, 2018
    The_stats_guy likes this.
  7. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    How long have they done points? I must have checked out with paypal everytime, because i had to make an account just. It has picked up my orders but i have no points, i might be cheeky and ask
    Feb 15, 2018
  8. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    N/m - just logged back in and it has now picked the points up.... must have not quite processed it last night. 2210 pts, so not far off a £25 voucher! :-) nice surprise
    Feb 15, 2018
    Mr Tornado and AllHasRed like this.
  9. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    My wife did the same! The previous box (Kyoto Winds) was quite nice as well!
    Feb 15, 2018
  10. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Still on the fence about it, looks sooooooo tempting.
    Feb 16, 2018