Comments on Profile Post by Roscoe Jones

1. Axeru777
    Axeru777
    wow I didn't know Retro8bit has a youtube channel! I just subscribed. Thanks for the heads up Roscoe Jones
    Feb 24, 2018
    Retro8bit and Roscoe Jones like this.
  2. Roscoe Jones
    Roscoe Jones
    Yea! Spread the word!
    Feb 24, 2018
    Retro8bit and Axeru777 like this.
  3. zodaex
    zodaex
    Oh yeah I'm a subscriber for sure, I love watching his videos. :)
    Feb 24, 2018
    Retro8bit and Axeru777 like this.
  4. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Wow guys I'm humbled. My videos aren't the best, pretty amateur and simple. Thank you so much for your support though. You guys ROCK!!! :)
    Feb 26, 2018
    Roscoe Jones and Axeru777 like this.
  5. Roscoe Jones
    Roscoe Jones
    Retro8bit you have a good formula going. Just keep up the good work. We need Vita enthusiast channels as much as possible. People love the Switch including me but Switch ain't doing anything the Vita can't do, granted the PSTV NEEDS the psvimgtools mod, with the exclusion of R2/L2. Who cares about detachable joycons with dumb 4 directional buttons? Mine stay attached with a [cool] protective case....
    Feb 26, 2018
  6. Roscoe Jones
    Roscoe Jones
    ...the Vita 544p HD graphics still holds up and will always hold up. One of the Top best handhelds ever made. If you learn how to use all touch controls, it's fun [little big planet/tearaway etc]
    Feb 26, 2018
  7. zodaex
    zodaex
    I thought the Switch was the greatest thing until I got one, and found both of the controllers a horrible abomination. I'd rather play Puyo Tetris on a Virtualboy controller, than that awful d-pad on the pro controller.
    Feb 26, 2018
  8. Roscoe Jones
    Roscoe Jones
    Damn abomination? Why so?? I actually like the pro controller over the stupid joycons
    Feb 26, 2018
  9. zodaex
    zodaex
    The D-Pad on my Pro-controller is defective. I sent it in for repair and got another one that's defective. When I press left or right, it registers as pressing up about 25% of the time. My Wii-U Pro controller, and every past Nintendo system i've owned does not suffer from this issue, nor do the Switch analog sticks.
    Feb 26, 2018
  10. zodaex
  11. Roscoe Jones
    Roscoe Jones
    zodaex , I haven't played a lot on my Switch so I haven't had that problem so far. The 8bitdo controller Dpad is notorious for that as well. The directional circles for the dpad on the pcb are too big so when I press left or right the "up" direction activates.
    Feb 27, 2018
  12. Roscoe Jones
    Roscoe Jones
    I found out the problem with the 8bitdo dpad! It's the cheap thick rubber contact underneath the dpad. I swapped it with an official rubber contact from a snes controller and Wallah! It works better!
    Mar 5, 2018
    zodaex likes this.