Comments on Profile Post by Akros

1. DankZaku
    DankZaku
    Their shipping is insane. Even for just the two standard copies, not the limited edition, Its £19.99 (which is $27 US) to ship them to me in the US. That is literally the most expensive shipping from any company. I've got a PAL CE of Ni No Kuni being shipped to me for "Postage & Packing: £4.95" which is bound to weigh more than two vita games lol.
    Mar 1, 2018
    Akros and Mr Tornado like this.
  2. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    NIS EU is £7 and I won't even start about 365games or Marvelous EU.

A tenner would be fine but this is insane for shipping from EU to EU in fact.
    Mar 1, 2018
  3. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    It would be crazy if a scalper on Ebay had a better price for it in the future. xD
    Mar 2, 2018
    TheAtom likes this.
  4. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    And it doens't look like anyone else will be having both of them... Or would nedgame maybe save us in the Netherlands and Belgium?
    Mar 2, 2018
  5. Akros
    Akros
    I simply don't get how all these places consider themselves "european stores" when their prices follow the uk standard that's not extensible to continental prices.
    Mar 2, 2018
    AllHasRed and TheAtom like this.
  6. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    That. 100%

I fear for post-brexit times, actually. When we'll be paying import taxes for UK games :(
    Mar 2, 2018
    Akros likes this.
  7. Akros
    Akros
    It's been more than twice that I've had to pass on games because of this stupid and greedy policy
    Mar 2, 2018
  8. AllHasRed
    AllHasRed
    Almost seems Rice don't want to bother with foreign customers by scaring them off through shipping cost. But then, why only charge me £6 for shipping to Germany, like the actual intl rates were that different?
    I cringe every time I see people use "UK" and "Europe" interchangeably. At least in our little niche of the gaming world things seem massively in favor of the UK as opposed to the rest of the continent.
    Mar 2, 2018
    TheAtom and Akros like this.
  9. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    AllHasRed Though I do agree with you on the gaming front, I'm actually very bothered when people say "This will release in the UK and Europe". Like they're not part of what is officially the European continent. Like they're not (for now at least) even part of the EU? When it comes to games and all though, and they say "it comes to Europe" and it's only UK... that's different!
    Mar 3, 2018
    AllHasRed and Akros like this.