Comments on Profile Post by Vita_Girl

1. Billybobbean
    Billybobbean
    Oh great, first they muscle in on the retro market and now they're flooding the market with repro case.

I've seen them print cases before but they were mostly super obvious, but the PS2 ones were passable sometimes
    Mar 5, 2018
  2. 2048Dan
    2048Dan
    I'm not against repro cases, but they should not be sold as the real thing for the same price as the original. That's just a scam.
    Mar 5, 2018
    TheAtom likes this.
  3. JoSoap
    JoSoap
    I went to pick up a copy of ninja gaiden on vita and was so excited. Got into the store and it was a crummy looking print off inlay. For £20!
    Mar 5, 2018
  4. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    What worries me is that the Vita is soon going to become a victim of this, even more so than it already has. I've had some friends get scammed with fake ESRB Epic Mickey slip covers on Vita.
    Mar 5, 2018
  5. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    Apparently they always have to say on the reverse if the cover of it is a repro... doesn't help for unaware people though. This is far worse on DS/3DS with a younger market that doesn't care for packaging
    Mar 5, 2018
    Roscoe Jones likes this.
  6. Billybobbean
    Billybobbean
    Problem is I now can't order from their site unless I want to run the risk of having to faff on returning it.
    Mar 5, 2018
  7. DojoDan
    DojoDan
    I had two copies of a game from their site come with printed slips. They do usually say they're reprinted on the inside, but no mention of this on their site. I think it's pretty underhanded. See it all the time in store.
    Mar 5, 2018