Comments on Profile Post by TheAtom

1. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    Gotta love games doing that :D
    Mar 7, 2018
  2. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    If I had just a few random other trophies left, I would've let it be. Easy. But just one stupid grind-trophy between me and a platinum? Ugh... I guess I'll just do it while watching a show or something...
    Mar 7, 2018
  3. KaiserDragon
    KaiserDragon
    That was my last trophy as well.

I went to a dungeon with 5 enemies per fight and just ask Lilian to one-shot them all at once. With Conette's ability to recover mana, it's just a matter of how much I defeat everyday.

That amount is rather excesive to be honest, I set myself to do at least 500 per night last time.
    Mar 7, 2018
    zodaex and TheAtom like this.
  4. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    When you said 500 per night, I just realized that's still 30 nights to go, coming from the 5,000 enemies trophy... Aw fuck man, I might just leave it be for now... Maybe I will get back to it later, go through the post-game as well. For now: Gravity Rush, here I come!
    Mar 7, 2018
    Roscoe Jones likes this.
  5. Roscoe Jones
    Roscoe Jones
    I hate Sony for this! Well actually it's the devs that do it! ugh let me go ring their necks! *SLAP SLAP* "Why. are you doing this to gamers like there isn't tons of other games we need to play too huh!!??" *SLAP SLAP*
    Mar 7, 2018
    TheAtom likes this.
  6. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    Slap 'em Roscoe! Slap 'em!
    Mar 7, 2018
    Roscoe Jones and zodaex like this.
  7. KaiserDragon
    KaiserDragon
    Well that's just how I did it as I don't feel the need to rush it.

Of course we are free to do more than that considering the battles just last for bout 5sec. (You can increase the battle animation speed too!)

I think it is a good trophy as by earning it shows that you want it more than others that didn't bother to do it. It wouldn't be fun if all trophies are easy to get.
    Mar 8, 2018
    TheAtom likes this.
  8. Roscoe Jones
    Roscoe Jones
    Having fun makes trophies easier to get tho. Some prerequisites are straight up ridiculous tho, you must admit. I've got a few hard trophies. They make you go above and beyond in my opinion. I think it's easier for folks how have a small library of games i suppose
    Mar 8, 2018
    TheAtom likes this.
  9. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    It doesn't all have to be easy, I do admit. And admittedly, Dungeon Travelers has quite an elaborate post-game which should make it a lot easier, but STILL. If the base game gets you only at 25% (and it's not like that was a short game) there IS something to complain about.
    Mar 8, 2018
  10. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    Valkyrie Drive's experience trophy was the same thing. Even more so because half of the things that are still fun post-game (survival mode and whatnot) wouldn't get you any exp, so you were forced to replay story missions, of which the most boring ones helped most.
    Mar 8, 2018
  11. KaiserDragon
    KaiserDragon
    Probably the Dev. have those post-game dungeons in mind too when adding that trophy.

Rather than complaining, I'm more grateful they didn't give us the trophy for "Crowning" all the girls LOL!! That would be hardcore!

Haven't finish VD yet, heard one of the challenge is an "ass" though haha.
    Mar 8, 2018
  12. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    VD is absolutely great! Some of those challenges were a bitch indeed, but if I (a sad mix of a lack of capabilities and too much stubbornness) can do it, anyone can!

Wait, wait. Crowning them? I don't think I've done that with any character... What is that?
    Mar 8, 2018
  13. KaiserDragon
    KaiserDragon
    It's the bonus from the "De-Level System". Everytime you reduce a girl's level, she gain some elemental resistance bonus (permanent).

When you already earned the maximum cap for that bonus, there will be a crown icon beside the said girl's name. Hence why people named it "crowning" I guess.
    Mar 9, 2018
  14. KaiserDragon
    KaiserDragon
    If memory serve me right, the most efficient level is from (90 --> 1). It requries multiple Leveling and De-leveling to reach the crown.

I personally didn't do it as I feel the bonus isn't that worth it. The Elemental Res I got from "Monster Fusion" is more efficient in my opinion.

An off-topic but in regards of the "De-leveling" system, I think "Mary Skelter" do a better job on that.
    Mar 9, 2018
  15. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    Ah okay! Heh, even in the game itself they say it's totally not worth it.

Mary Skelter had a similar system but I also didn't use it one bit, and I finished the game on horror (hard) mode... I think the boosts were a little more noticeable though
    Mar 9, 2018
  16. KaiserDragon
    KaiserDragon
    Haha those tutorials always made me laugh!! They did a really great job on that part!!

Heee is that so? Sounds like you just "Bulldoze" through those "Horror mode" Lol. I just started Mary Skelter on last Sunday, so I haven't gotten far yet.

Lovin' what I'm seeing so far, hopefully Compa will not stop producing these games!
    Mar 9, 2018
    TheAtom likes this.
  17. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    Nah, not really XD I'm just a little too lazy to go through the grinding process... I did it once for the trophy, and there was instant regret that I had saved my game afterwards...

There's some signs that there'll be a Mary Skelter 2 though! Hoping for a vita release!
    edit: Yes. Those tutorials were the best part of the story
    Mar 9, 2018
  18. KaiserDragon
    KaiserDragon
    Looks like they are no longer "signs", AmiAmi just put her up for pre-order. The first game is going to be included as well by the look of it.

Haha why the regret? I will have to try to increase my pace it seems. Btw TheAtom, mind if I take a peek at your Trophy List?
    Mar 10, 2018
    TheAtom likes this.
  19. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    The regret came from lost levels for no gain, save the trophies. My psn is jofqry, you should be able to find me on psn or psnprofiles.

Is there a vita version? Making a low-tech game like this ps4 exclusive just seems stupid, and it will really make me reconsider getting it...
    Mar 10, 2018
  20. KaiserDragon
    KaiserDragon
    Nice trophy-list you have there TheAtom. Looks like we do share some game-affinity :D. If you don't mind also, I will add you to my PSN friend-list too.

Seems like it's currently going to be a PS4 only. I'm not sure either why the lack of multi-console, considering this is the Japanese release we are talking about.

More game to look forward to nonetheless.
    Mar 11, 2018
  21. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    Not surprised there no! :D And go ahead!

Yep... I really don't get why they're not doing a PS4 version. There's no way they're actually going to make use of the system's power and give us something worthy of the system (save perhaps Full HD 2D art, which I guess isn't possible on the Vita, but... ya know...).
    Mar 11, 2018
  22. KaiserDragon
    KaiserDragon
    Well what ever the current reasons are, it is beyond our control.

For now I guess we should just wait and see (and finish the first game for me LOL!).
    Mar 12, 2018