Comments on Profile Post by Akros

1. ninty72
    ninty72
    Yes and yes , commando clone ;) ;)
    Mar 17, 2018
  2. Akros
    Akros
    I actually meant about the current situation and how Fonzie from watermelon ain't saying shit.
    Mar 17, 2018
    DojoDan likes this.
  3. DojoDan
    DojoDan
    Yeah I've been following the sega 16 thread for some time now. I preordered but tbh it doesn't look good. Bloody annoying because its not cheap and I really want it.
    Mar 17, 2018
    Retro8bit and Akros like this.
  4. Akros
    Akros
    Same as you Dojo. Fonzie seems to not give a shit about anything and is just issuing refunds to anyone that asks. Bothers me a lot cause I do wanna play the game but patience has a limit.
    Mar 17, 2018
    DojoDan likes this.
  5. DankZaku
    DankZaku
    What's going on with it? Can I have a link to the thread? I haven't visited the WM forum in ages (or anywhere that's discussing it) so I'm not up to speed. I've had it and the arcade stick ordered for a long time now. I got Pier Solar when it came out and then the Dreamcast CE from their Kickstarter. Even though it took forever they both got delivered and the DC version is great.
    Mar 18, 2018
  6. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Megadrive <3 <3 I preferred it over the SNES back in the day.
    Mar 18, 2018
  7. Akros
    Akros
    DankZaku long story short, Fonzi has being gone missing for a long time in China, game keeps getting delayed, no gameplay or anything and people just keep on quitting WM. Don't have the sega16 right now but there's tons of ex-WM guys complaining there.
    Mar 18, 2018
  8. DojoDan