Comments on Profile Post by Renegade Bastard

1. Axeru777
    Axeru777
    Yomawari 1&2, Lone Survivor
    Apr 14, 2018
  2. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Hmm... yeah, I can see those games being survival horror as well, Axeru777. I only chose the Resident Evil trilogy as they are Japanese games as well, but are heavily Western inspired! Western inspired Japanese games are my favorite Japanese games! ;)
    Apr 14, 2018
    Axeru777 likes this.
  3. Axeru777
    Axeru777
    The scarriest moment in video game history is that part in Resident Evil 1 where the dogs break the windows and chase you!
    Apr 14, 2018
    Renegade Bastard likes this.
  4. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    HOME and Claire are by far some of my favorites on the platform!
    Apr 14, 2018
    Axeru777 and Renegade Bastard like this.
  5. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Oh man! I member that part in the hallway of the Spencer mansion, Axeru777! I squealed and made a run for the nearest door to get out of there the first time that happened to me while playing! :(

I haven’t tried either of those two games out yet, Retro8bit. If I can get them on Flash Sale for a few bucks a piece sometime, I’ll pick them up! :)
    Apr 14, 2018
    Axeru777 likes this.
  6. Axeru777
    Axeru777
    Oh by the way, Count Lucanor is on sale right now on the flash sale, It's a horror game as well, I'm thinking of buying it
    Apr 14, 2018
    Retro8bit and Renegade Bastard like this.
  7. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Interesting. I may check out a YouTube video and see what I think...
    Apr 14, 2018
    Retro8bit likes this.
  8. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Duuuuuude how could I have forgotten Count Lucanor?! I loved that game!!!
    Apr 14, 2018
    Axeru777 and Renegade Bastard like this.
  9. DojoDan
    DojoDan
    I don't do horror games :( Genuinely dislike being disturbed lol. Don't mind the REs on gamecube and I liked Fear and Deadspace but that's as far as I go!
    Apr 14, 2018
  10. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Count Lucanor isn’t going to work for me. I took one long and hard look and Hans and I just can’t get over how much I hate his hair! I refuse to play as him, looking like that especially! LOL

Oh my! I completely forgot about Dead Space Trilogy, DojoDan! Fear was a creepy game as well! Ever played Prey by chance? The newer game that came out not too long ago.
    Apr 15, 2018
    DojoDan and Retro8bit like this.
  11. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    I'll admit it, I am a big horror buff. Even if sometimes they get to me and I wish I had a pocket flashlight with me at all times like on Silent Hill. Especially when I go down dark hallways in my house.
    Apr 15, 2018
  12. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Streamlight Pro Tac 1L-1AA Dual Fuel Torch! This is what I carry on me daily for my EDC loadout. Plenty bright and strobe function to blind threats temporarily! Ultra compact pocket clip. Light weight and dual fuel battery support! My review? 5-Star! - https://amzn.to/2EN5s1B
    Apr 15, 2018
    DojoDan and Retro8bit like this.
  13. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Wow dude, it doesn't look like you need to play Resident Evil, YOU'RE LIVING IT!!
    Apr 15, 2018
  14. DojoDan
    DojoDan
    I keep seeing Prey at bargain prices but I'm just not sure yet. I've just got soooo much to get through I think it would sit for a long time :(
    Apr 15, 2018
  15. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Apr 15, 2018
  16. DojoDan
    DojoDan
    You've definately inspired me to play the original REs tho. I'll make sure I'll get to those in the near future. A friend sold me all the REs on the GameCube but I still haven't got to them yet :(
    Apr 15, 2018
  17. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Oh my! Resident Evil is one of my all time favorite survival horror games! The ports of the games and the exclusive games that were made for GameCube are awesome indeed! I’ve played those as well. On Vita, you can get the original trilogy from PS Store digitally. They look and run great on Vita.
    Apr 15, 2018
    DojoDan likes this.
  18. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Resident Evil 2 remake can't come any sooner!
    Apr 16, 2018
  19. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    No doubt, Retro8bit. I’m still eagerly awaiting arrival of my Resident Evil 2: The Board Game I paid for on Kickstarter last year! LOL
    Apr 16, 2018
  20. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Dude speaking of which, have you heard they are doing a Street Fighter board game! :O
    Apr 16, 2018
  21. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Oh wow, I didn’t even know that, Retro8bit. :O
    Apr 16, 2018
    Retro8bit likes this.
  22. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Yeah man! I'll admit I am not the hugest Street Fighter fan, but it's a really cool idea!
    Apr 17, 2018