Comments on Profile Post by Renegade Bastard

1. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Not to mention a lot more user friendly than a PC.
    Apr 18, 2018
    Renegade Bastard likes this.
  2. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    This is true, Retro8bit. So far I haven’t ran into any game installation issues or playability due to a driver fault or some other unknown culprit causing my game to error out and return me to desktop with an error message displayed on my monitor. Happens to me in PC gaming from time to time. :(
    Apr 18, 2018
  3. zodaex
    zodaex
    What are your favorite Xbox exclusives Renegade? I haven't owned a Xbox since the original, so i'm a bit out of touch of what the good exclusives are. Apparently State Of Decay 2 is going to be an XboxOne/Win10 exclusive. I really wonder though if they will eventually release a Windows 7 compadible PC version in a few months, like they did with the Killer Instinct reboot.
    Apr 18, 2018
  4. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    My favorite Xbox exclusives are all the big titles, zodaex. Gears of War, Halo, Forza Motorsport, State of Decay, etc. I’m definitely looking forward to State of Decay 2 next month as its only going to be priced at $30 brand new! I’m still on Windows 7 on my laptop, so no “Play Anywhere” for me with Xbox Life digital purchases. I’ll just buy physical.
    Apr 19, 2018
    zodaex likes this.
  5. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    I'd gladly buy an Xbone to play Cuphead.
    Apr 19, 2018
    Renegade Bastard likes this.
  6. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Thanks for reminding me, Retro8bit. I just put that game on my Wishlist! Waiting for a sale, but I’ll be buying it for sure. :)
    Apr 19, 2018