Comments on Profile Post by Renegade Bastard

1. zodaex
    zodaex
    I see pros and cons to both. However, overall I agree. I've had the most fun overall with linear games to be honest. :P
    Apr 21, 2018
    Renegade Bastard likes this.
  2. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    I do agree as well. My wife has been playing Witcher 3 and Dragon Age: Inquisition lately and it does seem a lot of fun, but I do personally prefer a more straight line in my games somehow.
    Apr 21, 2018
    Renegade Bastard and zodaex like this.
  3. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Hub World and Linear games seem to be more content rich and highly detailed vs most open worlds in games. Ever notice how most open world games feel empty, not lived in, and have less things of actual value to explore. I especially noticed this in Far Cry 5. The open world is too big for its own good in that game.
    Apr 21, 2018
  4. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Hub world games like Deus Ex: Human Revolution / Mankind Divided?! Way more to do and explore and at much higher detail! The world definitely feels used and lived-in! Linear narrative games like The Last of Us / Uncharted as well! I like open world games, but like hub world and linear games a whole lot more!
    Apr 21, 2018
  5. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    There are some amazingly detailed open world games, like GTA V for example, but open world games like that are few and far between. Most others feel empty and cheap, IMO.
    Apr 21, 2018