Whatever is the matter?
    May 3, 2018
  2. rajat
    rajat
    Why ?
    May 3, 2018
  3. Mr Tornado
    Mr Tornado
    Cash flow. :( Though looking on eBay, nearly all PS4 LRG games are selling way below what I paid so I'll be making a loss...
    May 3, 2018
  4. DankZaku
    DankZaku
    Sorry to hear that Tornado. Hope everything is OK.
    May 3, 2018
    Mr Tornado likes this.
  5. Mr Tornado
    Mr Tornado
    Thanks. :) Just the good old overspending & unexpected bills situation. I don't really want to sell at a loss, but I guess I'll make a list & see if anyone wants anything. Don't really want to go the eBay route.
    May 3, 2018
  6. Billybobbean
    Billybobbean
    I’ve sold through about 2/3rds of the ones I had on eBay, all said and done they seemed to average only a small loss per if not breaking even.
    May 3, 2018
    Mr Tornado and Renegade Bastard like this.
  7. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    RE4 impression: "What are ya sellin'?"
    May 3, 2018
  8. Mr Tornado
    Mr Tornado
    Most of the early LRG PS4 releases along with some LRG OSTs. I'm guessing most people here have all the games, but I'll list them here first just in case.
    May 4, 2018
  9. DojoDan
    DojoDan
    I've over spent lately, just really tightened the ole' purse strings as of late. Are you just off loading some LRG stuff? Hopefully you're staying with us.
    May 4, 2018
    Mr Tornado likes this.
  10. Mr Tornado
    Mr Tornado
    Just selling off my PS4 LRG games & OSTs for the moment. I really, really want to hold onto all my Vita stuff as it's taken years to collect. It's so easy to get caught up into the collecting habit & before you know it, you're in debt. If I can sell my PS4 games, that will help a great deal. I've made a list of everything so I'll post a list here first & see what happens.
    May 4, 2018
    DojoDan likes this.