Comments on Profile Post by TheAtom

1. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    Really? It felt the same for me but except some characters EV wasn't really that sluggish for me (especially after leveling up some of the characters *glares at Katsuragi*).

Switch version of Burst Re:Newal would be nice Marvelous... otherwise PC for me :D
    May 4, 2018
    TheAtom likes this.
  2. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    Huh, you're right. I only actually played as Asuka in the demo, and she never really was one of the sluggish characters anyway... I think my excitement to play a proper SK game on the big screen got in the way of proper thinking :(

Honestly? If they do a Switch version, I'd even more want it to be like the original Burst's 2.5D system, so that may just make me more bitter xD

Why not the PS4 version though?
    May 4, 2018
  3. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    Oh and Haruka was the absolute worst in EV.
    May 4, 2018
  4. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    I never really liked gaming on home consoles, handhelds and PC are always my main systems unless there is a very specific home console only game (I hate you Uncharted games :P )

For me it's simple, handhelds win because of exclusives and portability, PC wins because home console games are mostly superior and cheaper on it.

Haruka was meh in EV, at least Katsuragi was totally fine after leveling her up.
    May 4, 2018
  5. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    Ah fair enough!

Yeah, Haruka was a lost cause... :(
    May 5, 2018
  6. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    WAIFU WAR!!!!!!
    May 6, 2018
    Vita_Girl and TheAtom like this.
  7. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    May 6, 2018
    Retro8bit likes this.
  8. KaiserDragon
    KaiserDragon
    Allow me to butt in here just to say "All those girls are considered sluggish ever since the introduction of RIN"
    May 8, 2018