Comments on Profile Post by Vita_Girl

1. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    That game is Call of Duty Black Ops Declassified...

I had a discussion with someone about it, we had a good laugh because it says more about the buyers of it than about Vita it's game library.
    May 7, 2018
    Roscoe Jones likes this.
  2. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    I enjoyed the game personally
    May 7, 2018
  3. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    The_stats_guy I can imagine that, it's not that I hate the game or think it's bad (story mode is short but CoD is all about multiplayer and that's good in that game).

My point was that I see (mostly) on youtube people that say that Vita has no games or has bad games, but then you look at how good this game sold compared to how good most people think this game is, I think it's interesting to see.
    May 7, 2018
  4. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    With the "buyers" I also meant people that bash the Vita but bought this game because it's "AAA" and not because it's good (or bad).
    May 7, 2018
  5. Axeru777
    Axeru777
    I actually enjoyed the multiplayer and the hostiles mode. Campaign mode is bad though. It shows that a name/brand/title alone can sell a game even if sucks.
    May 7, 2018
    Retro8bit and Vita_Girl like this.
  6. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    Axeru777 Exactly.

Matter of preference, for example I like Vegas Party on the Vita even while it's shovelware, CoD on the Vita is maybe a mediocre looking by reviews but it's better than THAT game lol.

However you are right, Fifa is every year the same but it still sells a lot, and CoD also sells because of it's name/brand.
    May 7, 2018
    Roscoe Jones and Axeru777 like this.
  7. Miguel
    Miguel
    I understand completly, another game like this is Resistance Burning skyes and for me its on of the best in the series storywise. Also might be because the americans are the real antagonist in this one
    May 7, 2018
    Roscoe Jones likes this.
  8. Roscoe Jones
    Roscoe Jones
    I'm gonna play declassified now! I ALWAYS experience a game for myself to see if it's crappy or not, generally speaking. Most cases when someone is being really critical about a game, I end up really enjoying that said game so. Vita_Girl , as always thanks for the post! I'm gonna try out out my copy...i already platinumed Killzone Marc and unit 13!...
    May 8, 2018
  9. Roscoe Jones
    Roscoe Jones
    ...this is perfect for a very casual fps/tps fan. I always enjoyed handheld shooters tbh! Truth be told, I don't think I ever touched a CoD game ever so this will be my first on my fav handheld of all time! I'm not a crazed critical fanatic with any overly high expectations when it comes to my [any] entertainment, period so ive almost never been let down in gaming ever
    May 8, 2018
  10. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    I feel sorry for gamers who ignore the Vita just because of the whole "AAA" thing. They are missing out on some great niche games that they could genuinely be enjoying, all because they don't wanna leave their safe space.
    May 8, 2018
  11. Roscoe Jones
    Roscoe Jones
    Exactly Retro8bit, I believe those people to be the "average" consumers since their childhood or teenage years like evey other person who occasionally play the common games and aren't really invested in gaming like "we" are or knowledgeable. The whole damn Vita is a AAA itself. Sony did shoot themselves in the foot with our...
    May 9, 2018
  12. Roscoe Jones
    Roscoe Jones
    ...beloved which will make this system hard to purchase games for in the future. 2nd hand Prices are going up. If vita is so wack, why are people scalping vita games!?
    May 9, 2018
  13. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Oh I definitely agree! I think the main problem is that the Vita gets so misrepresented by the mainstream. If only more people would actually do research, things might be different.
    May 9, 2018
    Roscoe Jones likes this.
  14. Roscoe Jones
    Roscoe Jones
    Also Vita_Girl b*tched about "auto sprint" but might've failed to figure out that "always-on sprint" can be DISABLED in the options which will give u a normal shooter experience. I just popped this game open finally. Thanx for the extra nudge. Plus no online trophies yeaah!!!
    May 13, 2018