Comments on Profile Post by DankZaku

1. AllHasRed
    AllHasRed
    Argh, I feel your pain. I'm at home luckily, but sucks not to know how this is going to end. Sure hope they do the sensible thing and reschedule the release to the same time tomorrow or something like that. This is my most anticipated limited release since forever! Even bought that Ruiner CE without a physical game inside just to show support back when they cancelled it on PS4...
    May 15, 2018
    DankZaku likes this.
  2. DankZaku
    DankZaku
    I second that! Been looking forward to this one every day. Easily one of the best PS4 games to get the limited release treatment. Looks like they got DDoS'd. They said on Twitter they will be rescheduling soon and let us know later today what that will be.
    May 15, 2018
    AllHasRed likes this.
  3. AllHasRed
    AllHasRed
    These guys can't seem to catch a break, something always comes up with their releases. Which is even more of a bummer as their games themselves are consistently pretty great. Really sorry for them that this happened after all the previous back and forth with this release already. And now I hope I can make whatever the new release time is going to be!
    May 15, 2018
    DankZaku likes this.
  4. AllHasRed
    AllHasRed
    Less than 20 minutes to go until LRG are selling the variant and still no word from SRG what their plan is for a new release date :( I think I'll try my luck for today's sale, but my inner egotist really wants the chance for another copy of the artbook from SRG (already have it from the CE) so I can rip out and frame up some of these awesome illustrations!
    May 16, 2018
  5. DankZaku
    DankZaku
    I totally spaced on the LRG sale lol I forgot it was today or I would have tried for it. I think that's why I thought Reverie was today :) Did you manage to grab one?
    May 16, 2018
  6. AllHasRed
    AllHasRed
    Oh snap, I hope you can get one then when SRG put up their stock!
    Yeah, thankfully I was fast enough, but from looking at LRG's Facebook and Twitter I seem like one of the few lucky ones!
    May 16, 2018
    DankZaku likes this.
  7. DankZaku
    DankZaku
    Glad to hear to it! I had a glance and Twitter and saw people not too happy with missing out on the LRG one lol. I made an account on the SRG site, but I don't think I've ordered from them before. Hopefully its a smooth process, but everyone says they have one issue or another each sale lol.
    May 16, 2018
  8. AllHasRed
    AllHasRed
    I've ordered from them twice and I think it was pretty similar to the LRG checkout. At least I don't remember any particular hurdles, so it probably wasn't too bad :)
    Hopefully there won't be any more issues this time! But I could imagine this being their fastest sell-out yet, just from what it looks like on their social media. All the previous releases were around for weeks, but people seem to really want this one.
    May 16, 2018
  9. AllHasRed
    AllHasRed
    Do you have the game on Steam yet btw? I got it with the Figure and have an extra code from last month's Humble Monthly. If you want it or know someone that might, I'll PM it to you :)
    May 16, 2018
    DankZaku likes this.
  10. DankZaku
    DankZaku
    I sure do! When I buy digital I tend to purchase it on Steam if possible. I appreciate the offer though! I may try to take off the next time SRG schedules the sale. Depending on the day, and just hope all goes according to plan :)
    May 16, 2018
    AllHasRed likes this.
  11. AllHasRed
    AllHasRed
    All set for today? Less than two hours to go! Hope it works this time :)
    May 23, 2018
  12. AllHasRed
    AllHasRed
    Just a heads-up if you haven't tried yet: You can save your CC info on your account beforehand and then you'll only need to enter the security code again when you order. Although checkout still defaults to PayPal for me, at least it's only one more click and no extra waiting for PP to process.
    Also, you'll have to enter your birth date at checkout, so best be ready to CTRL-V that quickly ;)
    Hope you can grab one!
    May 23, 2018
  13. DankZaku
    DankZaku
    I was! Had my coffee and everything. I took my lunch break waiting for it. Then the website went down again like last time, they mentioned "more info soon" or Twitter, now I can't even tell if I missed out or if they let another sale time go down the drain. I emailed and tweeted at them but no response yet. Website still shows down for maintenance too lol.
    May 23, 2018
  14. DankZaku
    DankZaku
    Literally 5 minutes after I responded I got an email. Site sh*t the bed again and they don't know when the sale will be. Count yourself lucky you got an LRG copy my friend!
    May 23, 2018
  15. AllHasRed
    AllHasRed
    Oh man what a bust! First I thought the problem was on my end since their Twitter statement made it look like they IP banned folks for refreshing too much? So restarted my router and PC and was ready again just on time, but by then people were already bombarding them with complaints and a very long half hour later they confirmed they were postponing again.
    May 24, 2018
  16. AllHasRed
    AllHasRed
    Just read that the sale is now planned for today, same time as yesterday, but now LRG is going to help out. Not by putting it up on their site though, but by lending their shop backend for them to use on their website. Instructions apparently coming three hours before the planned sale. This is going to be interesting!
    May 24, 2018
  17. DankZaku
    DankZaku
    Their 9AM update was 2 hours late lol. I don't know what's up with these guys. I have to say, this was one big PITA but I snagged a copy. Order 1031. Not sure if 1000 was the first or not but I was refreshing and got the link at 11:58 so a bit early.
    May 24, 2018
    AllHasRed likes this.
  18. AllHasRed
    AllHasRed
    Sweet! Glad you got one. And glad it's finally over and done ;) Definitely the most stressful online game sale I've ever taken part in (yet)! Perhaps a fitting way to get prepared for the CSH LE tomorrow ;)
    From what I've seen on Twitter and FB, everyone who posted order #s was in the 1000+ range, even just one or two minutes into the sale.
    May 24, 2018
    DankZaku likes this.
  19. AllHasRed
    AllHasRed
    I clicked the link when the tweet was 8 seconds old, checked out a minute later and got #1100. Hopefully everyone up to #1500 should get the book - but then again, with them doing two batches now they didn't make it clear whether or not that means an even split of 250 books for both sales?!
    May 24, 2018
  20. DankZaku
    DankZaku
    Here's to hoping! I've seen several people say shopify does in fact start at order 1000. So even if they split the books into two 250 batches for each sale, I think we may have both gotten one :)
    May 24, 2018
    AllHasRed likes this.