Comments on Profile Post by TheAtom

1. Colorado Rockie
    Colorado Rockie
    Well at least it'll be cheap and easy to buy back whenever you want to. I sold my entire Genesis/Saturn/Dreamcast collection before I went to college for pennies compared to what they are worth now.
    May 16, 2018
  2. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    It's not a fortune for sure! There is however the nuisance that Freedom Wars is nowhere to be found in Belgium, so there'll be international shipping costs to deal with...
    May 16, 2018
  3. zodaex
    zodaex
    I own 3 copies of Freedom Wars for local ad-hoc goodness with my friends. Great game in my opinion. If you ever want me to track down 3-4 U.S. games for you to save on shipping costs, then ship them all together, I'm willing.
    May 16, 2018
  4. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    zodaex Is there any DLC worth mentioning? Else I'm going to be looking for EU copies specifically. I noticed on ebay that most sellers with decent prices are from the US anyway so it may just need to happen. This month will be filled with Reverie, Cosmic Star Heroine and maybe even the Muv-luv duo, but I'll get back at you if I have some more to spare next time! Thanks!
    May 17, 2018
  5. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    I feel you on that one, I too never sell my games, and the few times I had felt awful.
    May 18, 2018
  6. zodaex
    zodaex
    TheAtom I've never actually looked into using any of Freedom Wars' DLC. Once I figured out that DLC clutters up the Vita's page to re-download your games, i've avoided DLC like the plague. (except for the Senran Cooking game because that was originally meant to be part of the base game)
    May 18, 2018
  7. zodaex
    zodaex
    I've heard whisperings online around places about a cool Japanese-exclusive D.L.C. for voice synthesis, but that would only be usable with the JPN version.
    May 18, 2018
  8. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    zodaex you are right on that one, but wasn't there an online pass as well?

The voice synthesis thing would be super cool though...

Anyway, I 'accidentally' bought one off of Amazon already. I thought there'd be another 'review your order before finalizing it' step, and there wasn't... It's not like I didn't want it, but... you know... :(
    May 19, 2018
  9. zodaex
    zodaex
    Nah, Freedom Wars dosen't have an Online Pass. The only game that I own that uses an online pass is Wipeout. I generally try to avoid games that use those.
    May 19, 2018
    TheAtom likes this.