Comments on Profile Post by TheAtom

1. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    There seems to be barely any seller on Amazon that ships to Belgium, Ebay's prices aren't too friendly for PAL versions, and local stores either don't stock it at all or ask premium prices as well (read: there's one that sells 2nd hand for €30,-). UK CeX has it for 10GBP, but of course they don't ship abroad...
    May 18, 2018
  2. DojoDan
    DojoDan
    I'd never personally buy from CeX website. The last time I did that I received re-printed covers. How much is it on psn?
    May 18, 2018
  3. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    It's currently €25, but I'd really like to get it physically (again, after having sold it... Ugh, regrets...).

If anyone could check on their regular trip to a local store then that could work out as well.

I don't want to inconvenience anyone though, so if that's not viable I'll work out another way!
    May 18, 2018
  4. Roscoe Jones
    Roscoe Jones
    Whoa you sold your freedom wars game?!! I only procure NA region vita games with an exception of a couple Euro physical games like space hulk. Wish I could help. I knew this game would hold it's value or go up on price and its a Sony game. I'll never sell mine if i can help it. Plus i haven't played it yet ( x_x)
    May 20, 2018
  5. DojoDan
    DojoDan
    I'll keep my eye out for it mate.
    May 20, 2018
    TheAtom likes this.
  6. lesdennis
    lesdennis
    I visited 2 of the 3 local CEX stores last week for vita games and they didn't have freedom wars

you could just get 2 new US copies from play-asia for £23 each
    May 20, 2018
    TheAtom and DojoDan like this.
  7. DojoDan
    DojoDan
    Im quickly popping into town. Then Leamington. Just bored. See what they got.
    May 20, 2018
    TheAtom likes this.
  8. DojoDan
    DojoDan
    Not anywhere near me :(
    May 20, 2018
  9. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    Thanks guys!! I'll just have to pay a higher price then. The CeX price just seemed so good! :D

And Roscoe Jones yeah... big mistake. I was getting so annoyed by constantly failing a certain mission that was fought on two fronts. It was made almost impossible by shitty AI buddies. Rage quit and didn't want to see the game anymore. XD
    Now that my wife and I were considering playing co-op, it sounds good again...
    May 22, 2018
    Roscoe Jones and DojoDan like this.
  10. Roscoe Jones
    Roscoe Jones
    I never played an easy vita game. These games are definitely no pushovers.
    May 23, 2018
  11. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Try "My Name Is Mayo". I think it'll change your mind.
    May 24, 2018
  12. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    Hmmm... I personally found Operation Abyss to be a breeze, having played Demon Gaze first, none of the Neptunia games I've played so far were tough, but yeah, I'll have to give it to you, very few handouts!

But Freedom Wars just became impossible when you need to defend at two distant fronts by yourself with idiot AI buddies...
    May 25, 2018