Comments on Profile Post by Renegade Bastard

1. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Proprietary memory cards...they would basically be shooting themselves in the foot...again!
    May 24, 2018
    Axeru777 and Renegade Bastard like this.
  2. Miguel
    Miguel
    Isnt also weird on the same week the CEO talks about this theres rumors they are talking with AMD about ryzen
    May 24, 2018
    Renegade Bastard likes this.
  3. 3VOLVE
    3VOLVE
    Doubt they'd be stupid enough to make proprietary memory again. The real question is are they smart enough to do a handheld and not screw it up and blame the Mobile Market? LMAO IDK.
    May 24, 2018
    TheAtom, Renegade Bastard and Miguel like this.
  4. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    3VOLVE it's difficult the blame the mobile market with Nintendo rocking it though xD
    May 25, 2018
    Renegade Bastard and 3VOLVE like this.
  5. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Even if Sony doesn't make another handheld, I am more than satisfied with what we got out of the Vita. So many good games!
    May 25, 2018
  6. 3VOLVE
    3VOLVE
    Exactly TheAtom Nintendo surpassed the Mobile Market. Yet SONY whines and complains like even though they made mistakes they should have made tons of money off the Vita. Honestly there's a ton of mistakes just passed the memory cards:
    May 25, 2018
    TheAtom and Renegade Bastard like this.
  7. 3VOLVE
    3VOLVE
    Gimmicky Controls, Cameras, 3G SKU, First Party lackluster or rushed titles, lack of localized games, multiplatform games (lack of exclusives), memory cards and then the kneejerk reaction of making it a remote play device rather than dedicated hardware.
    May 25, 2018
  8. 3VOLVE
    3VOLVE
    Sony killed the Vita and they should at least have the balls to clean up their mess like Nintendo cleaned up the Wii U. Nintendo had the 3DS selling well like Sony had the PS4 yet Nintendo made both work. Just cause the PS4 was selling and Vita wasn't isn't a good excuse.
    May 25, 2018
  9. Renegade Bastard
    May 25, 2018
  10. lesdennis
    lesdennis
    I think they will release a new one soon, apparently the new 5g mobile tech is going to allow games to be played off the cloud so memory cards will probs become a thing of the past with internal memory for saves only, remote play was pretty damn amazing - if only sony had properly integrated the L1,L2, R1,R2 buttons properly on the Vita; rear touch for the lose, but... mobile PS5 for the win!!!!!
    May 25, 2018
  11. 3VOLVE
    3VOLVE
    Eww dude. Never mention cloud gaming to me ever lmao.
    I want nothing to do with that. i want to own my games and not have to check-in online to play them. Reminding me of the Xbox One's launch...leave me out of that.
    May 26, 2018
    Renegade Bastard and TheAtom like this.
  12. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Cloud gaming is the absolute worse. If that was the ONLY option we had for gaming? I’d quit gaming as a hobby today! LOL
    May 26, 2018
    Roscoe Jones and 3VOLVE like this.
  13. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    100% agreed on that. I really hope it's not going to be the next industry standard for portable gaming. I don't want expensive mobile plans to play my games on the go...
    May 26, 2018