Comments on Profile Post by Vita_Girl

1. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    ...because of this it doesn't allow me to buy the bundle now...

Guess it's a bug.
    Jun 5, 2018
  2. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    CSH?
    Jun 5, 2018
  3. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    Jun 5, 2018
  4. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    I had this happen to me, but I found a workaround, Vita_Girl. Standby, I’ll dig it up from my profile post last month and post it here. :)
    Jun 5, 2018
  5. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    SOLVED! Go to PS Store on web browser from smart device or computer. Add the PS4 game to your cart and checkout free. It’s now in my D/L list for PS Vita. Downloading now! :)
    Jun 5, 2018
  6. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    ^^^ That’s how I got the problem solved at least! I have the game on my Vita! It plays great! :)
    Jun 5, 2018
  7. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    Renegade Bastard well that's the issue, on EU store there is no Vita version but PS4 only or cross-buy bundle, I pressed the wrong button so that sucks. Maybe Sony will fix that later this week.
    Jun 5, 2018
  8. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Vita_Girl - D'oh! I'm ashamed I didn't catch that!
    Jun 5, 2018
  9. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    Vita_Girl You might want to give them a call if nothing else works out. They tend to be pretty helpful when it's about minor things
    Jun 5, 2018
  10. lesdennis
    lesdennis
    They don't allow you to purchase a game bundle if you have an individual game contained within the bundle, I have Shadow Warrior 1 on PS4, I can buy number 2, but I can't purchase the bundle.

CSH was originally a single game (PS4) but it's now listed as a bundle as they added the Vita version to it which now stops you from buying it, best email them.
    Jun 5, 2018
    TheAtom likes this.
  11. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    Long story short they can't fix it and I have to wait till it fixes itself (really their words).

Won't complain and wait then, the game still didn't cost me anything (even the mail said €0,00) and I'm now REALLY happy I got the LRG Vita version in first place, I don't even care about this whole mess anymore.
    Jun 6, 2018
    TheAtom likes this.
  12. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    The joy of physical games I guess.

That's some bollocks though. How tough can it be?
    Jun 7, 2018