Comments on Profile Post by Renegade Bastard

1. Axeru777
    Axeru777
    I bought those cartridge holders that can store 12 cartridges, you can still find some in amazon
    Jun 5, 2018
  2. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Gotta agree with my bro Axeru on this. As you're taking all of them on the road you'll of course be leaving the cases behind, and those cartridge holders will definitely ensure they can all travel safety and conveniently with you.
    Jun 5, 2018
  3. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    The cartridge holders are good! I also have a case (I think it's called a Crystal Case) that holds 10 or something, which should be a good combo with the holders. :D
    Jun 5, 2018
    Renegade Bastard and Axeru777 like this.
  4. Miguel
    Miguel
    I use one from hori that caries 32, never seen bigger
    Jun 5, 2018
    Renegade Bastard likes this.
  5. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Thanks for the suggestions, everybody. I’ll take a look at those cases and see if they will work for me. The Pull ‘n Go Folio seems ideal as well, but it’s no longer sold anymore. :(
    Jun 5, 2018
  6. KaiserDragon
    KaiserDragon
    I don't have those cartridge holder so I'm not here to suggest something...but why would you want to carry around that many?

Aren't 1 or 2 usually enough to keep us busy during travel trip? I usually just bring along whatever cartridge currently on my VITA.
    Jun 5, 2018
  7. 3VOLVE
    3VOLVE
    Lol you are screwed dude.
    Jun 5, 2018
  8. zodaex
    zodaex
    Glad to hear your Vita is still getting some use :)
    Jun 5, 2018
    Roscoe Jones likes this.
  9. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    KaiserDragon - Nomad lifestyle! I plan to live out of my commercial minivan and a travel trailer. Definitely not enough room to bring all of my physical game cases along. Cartridges don’t take up too much space. The game cases will go to a storage locker / family member’s home for storage.
    Jun 6, 2018
    Roscoe Jones likes this.
  10. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    I haven’t given up hope yet, 3VOLVE ;)

zodaex Yes, buddy! I still play with my Vita. Mostly PSP and PS One games, but I do play my physical Vita game carts as well. :)
    Jun 6, 2018
  11. DojoDan
    DojoDan
    You need one of those old school cowboy style belts that goes diagonal from the shoulder that use to carry bullets, you know the what I mean? Would be awesome to put carts in there lol
    Jun 6, 2018
  12. Roscoe Jones
    Roscoe Jones
    DojoDan you're funny haha! Renegade Bastard glad to see you're still playing Vita! Wahoo! Yeah! Yeah, these guys are right, caet holders are the best option for on-the-go! Sony actually made official ones but they hold like 8 and to memory cards. That's what I use!
    Jun 6, 2018
  13. Roscoe Jones
    Roscoe Jones
    I also have carrying cases that hold a ton of game cards but I use the gamecard holders instead nowadays
    Jun 6, 2018
  14. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Hahaha! That is a pretty funny suggestion, DojoDan ;)

Yeah, Roscoe Jones I’m thinking that would probably work best for me as well...
    Jun 6, 2018
    DojoDan and Roscoe Jones like this.