Comments on Profile Post by Mr Tornado

1. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    Check telford and oldbury... and i'll pick something up if so. (Sorry can't check while on my phone at work)
    Jun 18, 2018
    Mr Tornado likes this.
  2. Mr Tornado
    Mr Tornado
    Sadly out of stock at those two. Many thanks for the offer though - much appreciated. :)
    Jun 18, 2018
  3. DojoDan
    DojoDan
    Apparently one in Tamworth? That's around 18 miles from me. Can you reserve it?
    Jun 18, 2018
    Mr Tornado likes this.
  4. Mr Tornado
    Mr Tornado
    That's very kind of you mate, but I can't expect you to go that far out of your way just for me. (looks like it can't be reserved anyway - you have to pay immediately for all click & collect) I greatly appreciate your offer. :)
    Jun 19, 2018
  5. DojoDan
    DojoDan
    Its not too far. If you can pay for click n collect and I can collect Sat, I'll take a walk around the town center, check out their CeX etc. I dont mind?
    Jun 19, 2018
    Mr Tornado likes this.
  6. Mr Tornado
    Mr Tornado
    Well, the plot thickens! I just went to reserve the game & it allowed me to pick a home delivery option for £2.99, which I did. :/ I've not seen that happen before so I'm not sure if the order will go through okay. Thank you again for the offer. Very kind of you especially as it's miles out of your way!
    Jun 19, 2018
    DojoDan likes this.
  7. DojoDan
    DojoDan
    Wow that's wierd lol. It's a good price really at £20. Offers still open if you need it. Keeps us informed how you get on with it!
    Jun 19, 2018
    Mr Tornado likes this.
  8. Mr Tornado
    Mr Tornado
    And it's been dispatched! I won't believe it though until it's in my hands!
    Jun 19, 2018
    DojoDan likes this.
  9. Mr Tornado
    Mr Tornado
    And it's just arrived, factory sealed!
    Jun 20, 2018
    DojoDan likes this.
  10. DojoDan
    DojoDan
    Oh nice! Total score there mate. They do have some pretty good deals occassionally.
    Jun 21, 2018
    Mr Tornado likes this.