Comments on Profile Post by Retro8bit

1. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    For certain! For some reason, it almost feels weird when I do play AAA titles on the vita. Maybe that's why I still haven't even played Uncharted yet... (hell, I haven't even bought it...)
    Jun 19, 2018
    Retro8bit likes this.
  2. Axeru777
    Axeru777
    some of those niche titles even feel more AAA than the actual AAA games
    Jun 19, 2018
    Retro8bit and TheAtom like this.
  3. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    You guys both rock!!! Took the words right out of my mouth! :)
    Jun 19, 2018
    TheAtom likes this.
  4. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    I’m the complete opposite, guys. When I was just a little white boy wearing coke bottle glasses and playing my NES, I couldn’t stop dreaming about the day I could play video games with photo realistic graphics and very lifelike. Now that I nearly can? It’s hard for me to go back to most retro, Indie, and niche titles. My dream came true! :O
    Jun 19, 2018
  5. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Don’t get me wrong, I still go back to play the smaller and retro games all the time, but most of them fail to hold my interest for very long and I just find myself thinking about playing The Last of Us quality level of AAA games on one of my UHD consoles and end up just doing that after only a short gameplay session with a smaller niche, Indie, or retro title.
    Jun 19, 2018
  6. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    My PS4 Pro and Xbox One X UHD twins ruined Switch docked and PS TV gaming for me. They spoiled me with performance, graphics, Apps, and game library so much so that I had to pretty much stop using my Switch dock and PS TV micro console for the most part. NEVER play with an UHD console! It’ll be too hard to go back afterwards. :(
    Jun 19, 2018
  7. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Switch and Vita as a handheld? They fricken rock! Best ever! Same two as a home console and docked to a TV? Oof! The cringe is real! They weren’t too too much worse than a base model PS4 or XB1 graphics / performance wise, but compared to the UHD twins of Pro and X? Heaven and Hell! :(
    Jun 19, 2018