Comments on Profile Post by Mr Tornado

1. Linkx41
    Linkx41
    Are you surprised?
    Jun 20, 2018
  2. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    I think this is good news, the market is full of such companies.

LRG only has already 30+ Vita games to go and getting them is for some already hard enough money wise.
    Jun 20, 2018
    TheAtom likes this.
  3. Mr Tornado
    Mr Tornado
    Linkx41 Not surprised, no, but I like to hope. :)
    Jun 20, 2018
  4. Colorado Rockie
    Colorado Rockie
    I wouldn't say the Vita market is oversaturated. Other than LRG and Play-Asia there really isn't much else. Sig Edition and Strictly Limited have only released 2 games each. PS4/Switch limited releases are definitely oversaturated though, especially since they are also getting so many traditional (and superior imo) retail releases.
    Jun 20, 2018
  5. Colorado Rockie
    Colorado Rockie
    Normal publishers have all but abandoned the Vita, so that sort of sucks that Hard Copy (which I've never even heard of) aren't doing any Vita games.
    Jun 20, 2018
  6. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    Colorado Rockie the problem with companies like LRG is also get it now or overpay later while with a regular release that's less the issue.
    Jun 20, 2018
  7. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    Also outside of US the shipping is high even if you combine it, and not everybody has the money to buy every LRG release that comes out.

I mean this and next week we have 4 (total) or so Vita games coming out and that's in the most positive case $100 excluding shipping and assuming the games are $24.99.
    Jun 20, 2018
  8. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    I'm not against more physical VIta games, the 1 and only issue is that with these limited runs (pun intend) from all these sorts of companies there is a problem where you MUST get the game now (or in most cases overpay later)
    Jun 20, 2018
    KaiserDragon and Colorado Rockie like this.
  9. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    And yes I know some people are lucky and find a cheap LRG (or other than that) game on ebay because some of these games are less popular, but it depends also on where you live because in my case I've seen a specific game cheap but the seller didn't ship to my country, or the shipping was just stupidly expensive.
    Jun 20, 2018
  10. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    It's a hard time to have a Vita with these runs, unless you have enough money or luck because it's not a cheap system to buy games for in the end.

I'm happy about the support but sometimes there is a line how far it can/should go.

About the PS4/Switch you're right btw.
    Jun 20, 2018
  11. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Even though the market was starting to get over saturated a bit with limited Vita physical releases, I would have been more than happy to get at least a few from this company as a nice send off to the handheld. But hey, we still have Red Art Games.
    Jun 21, 2018