Comments on Profile Post by Billybobbean

1. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    A nice cheap one at least
    Jul 5, 2018
  2. Billybobbean
    Billybobbean
    I thought that but all the current eBay listings are £30 despite no previous sold listings being above £20. Also none of the pictures show the UK version so I'm going to just keep an eye out this week and message sellers if nothing changes
    Jul 5, 2018
  3. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    Oh wow, that went up quick. It was sitting at £10-12 for ages. I haven't bought a complete version yet as i got a cartridge only in a big game bundle when i first started. Looks like i need to get this game quick
    Jul 5, 2018
  4. Roscoe Jones
    Roscoe Jones
    Dude I just found out I'm missing soul sacrifice! I downloaded the delta DLC for it and realized soon after I'm missing it!
    Jul 5, 2018
  5. Roscoe Jones
    Roscoe Jones
    I have that game
    Jul 5, 2018
  6. Billybobbean
    Billybobbean
    The_stats_guy thats what I'm saying, it hasnt really gone up theres just a load of mass sellers trying to make it look that way, its the same £15 price point its been for awhile
    Roscoe Jones are you going for a full set? Also have you seen I've made us a discord?
    Jul 6, 2018
  7. Roscoe Jones
    Roscoe Jones
    Billybobbean , no way I'm not going for a full set. Like most people, I only buy games that I'm gonna play. Also, my vita library consist of 98% North american released games becuz I'm i live in the US. How do join the discord
    Jul 6, 2018