Comments on Profile Post by Mr Tornado

1. DankZaku
    DankZaku
    I dropped mine last year when Destiny finally came out on PC. Between that and PS+ not having Vita titles much longer I didn't see the value in it. I own or have played most of the titles on their already that I wanted too anyway. If you have a ton of the the digital stuff on your memory card it may be worth sorting through before you decide.
    Jul 17, 2018
    Mr Tornado likes this.
  2. Mr Tornado
    Mr Tornado
    Good point. I've got loads of PS+ titles that I was going to play 'one day' in the future. If I'm stopping my sub, I need to start playing ASAP.
    Jul 17, 2018
    DankZaku and DojoDan like this.
  3. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    Yeah gonna cancel mine in October too. I used to play ps4 rocket league online, but now i can play the switch version for free
    Jul 17, 2018
    DankZaku and Mr Tornado like this.
  4. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    I cancelled mine back last year, just wasn't many games or features to keep me interested in it anymore. I would say best to cancel, that money could be spent on future Vita content. :)
    Jul 17, 2018
    DankZaku and Mr Tornado like this.
  5. Mr Tornado
    Mr Tornado
    Grim Fandango & Day of the Tentacle are two I forgot about. I should really give those two a play, even if it's just for a few hours.
    Jul 18, 2018
  6. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    A travesty we don't have them physically. Didn't seem like broken age did that well in the end
    Jul 18, 2018
    Mr Tornado likes this.
  7. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    Honestly? Got Zero Time Dilemma this month, and personally I play Overwatch online, for which it's necessary. The_stats_guy that is changing soon though, isn't it? Nintendo's service will be cheaper though.
    Jul 18, 2018
  8. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    Dunno, will they be charging me to play rocket league online? That'll be lame if so
    Jul 18, 2018
  9. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    Jul 19, 2018
  10. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    That's disappointing
    Jul 19, 2018