Comments on Profile Post by Mr Tornado

1. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    I may know someone regarding the Munch one. Want me to ask if he still wants it? You're not selling yours are you?
    Jul 23, 2018
    Mr Tornado likes this.
  2. Mr Tornado
    Mr Tornado
    Yep, I'm selling mine. The outer box is unsealed but everything inside is still sealed. Asking here first & if no-one was interested, it was off to eBay. Not looking to make a profit here, so roughly £60.00 plus postage.
    Jul 23, 2018
  3. DankZaku
    DankZaku
    Sad to see you letting some of your Vita collection go man. Do you at least have regular copies you are keeping then?
    Jul 23, 2018
    Mr Tornado likes this.
  4. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    Well given my friend isn't part of these forums, i'll see if any other people are interested first and then ask him.
    Jul 23, 2018
  5. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    Hope all is well tornado, or you just have 2 copies of each... always envied your amazing collection
    Jul 23, 2018
    DojoDan and Mr Tornado like this.
  6. rajat
    rajat
    Why are you selling PS Vita CE's ?
    Jul 23, 2018
  7. Mr Tornado
    Mr Tornado
    I had the opportunity to buy both CE's locally which I did & thought I'd offer them here first. :)
    Jul 23, 2018
    DojoDan, DankZaku and The_stats_guy like this.
  8. DojoDan
    DojoDan
    I wouldnt mind mate? I was looking at buying the standard on ebay at some point.
    Jul 23, 2018
    Mr Tornado likes this.
  9. Mr Tornado
    Mr Tornado
    DojoDan Nurse Love Addiction? There's a tiny crease on one of the corners of the outer box where it got a bit of pressure on it, so don't know if that matters or not? I'll take some photos tomorrow & post them on my for sale thread. No worries if you want to pass.
    Jul 23, 2018
    DojoDan likes this.
  10. DojoDan
    DojoDan
    That's no problem at all mate. I usually only buy SEs anyway but I can only ever find the LE lately.
    Jul 23, 2018
    Mr Tornado likes this.
  11. Mr Tornado
    Mr Tornado
    Posted pictures in my for sale thread showing the slight creasing on the corner of the NLA box. Just realised that DojoDan you're after the regular edition? Oddworld box also has scuff marks where the two sides join. Looking at ebay this seems to be a common problem, but I'm aware that collectors like everything minty fresh.
    Jul 24, 2018
    DojoDan likes this.
  12. DojoDan
    DojoDan
    Sorry, yeah just NLA. If that's ok with everyone and you do want to sell it. I don't wanna step on anyone's toes! I have been looking for the SE for a while but I never see any for sale. I only really buy SEs (cheaper and less space) but I'm not opposed to CEs heh.
    Jul 24, 2018
    Mr Tornado likes this.