Comments on Profile Post by Mr Tornado

1. rajat
    rajat
    Price for Soul Sacrifice Demo ?
    Aug 13, 2018
  2. Mr Tornado
    Mr Tornado
    Well, I paid around £80.00 all those years ago, so I'm looking to get at least that I'm afraid. (Don't hate me everyone) :( Same for the rest of my games. I'm not looking for eBay prices (£110+ per game) but I do need to make some money. So around £70 for each game. Sorry folks. Would love to sell for original prices but can't. :( I can sell RCR PS4 for £31. I've 2 copies.
    Aug 13, 2018
    DojoDan likes this.
  3. DojoDan
    DojoDan
    I don't think we can hate you mate. At the end of the day, if you're selling to help your funds, then selling everything at cost price isn't really going to help much, and I'm sure it would be unfair to ask you to do so. It's good of you to offer decent prices to start with. Plus I'd have jumped on those Shantaes if I still needed em. Out of interest do you have RCR Vita? :) *vulture alert*
    Aug 13, 2018
    Mr Tornado likes this.
  4. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    Sell them for whatever you want tornado and good luck. Its not like you're buying them intending to sell for profit (i still remember that Manjoume chap!)
    Aug 13, 2018
    Mr Tornado likes this.
  5. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    I'd have had your shantaes off you, but i'm afraid i my budget is tight until the end of Sep, and i wouldn't want to hold up you raising funds
    Aug 13, 2018
    Mr Tornado likes this.
  6. Mr Tornado
    Mr Tornado
    DojoDan Listed it on eBay for silly money before I read your reply. Sorry mate. The_stats_guy No worries. I've put them on eBay but they might still be there come Christmas!
    Aug 13, 2018
    DojoDan likes this.
  7. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    Drop me a PM if you haven't sold them by end of sep. They should sell like hotcakes though! :-)
    Aug 13, 2018
    Mr Tornado likes this.
  8. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    DojoDan i have a spare RCR on vita, that i've had on hold a while for a close friend. I feel like he may back out, so if he does i'll let you know
    Aug 13, 2018
    DojoDan and Mr Tornado like this.
  9. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    I'm also interested in the Shantae ones! Only finding one Shantae from the UK though. Are they already gone? :D
    Aug 14, 2018
    Mr Tornado likes this.
  10. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    I'm with DojoDan btw. As much as I appreciate cost price, if it's rare and you're able to get more, get it! Shantae in Europe is CRAZY expensive
    Aug 14, 2018
    Mr Tornado and DojoDan like this.
  11. Mr Tornado
    Mr Tornado
    TheAtom I've got them both listed on eBay at the moment & waiting back for a counter offer but if those offers expire which I think they will, we could maybe work out a deal. :) Are you in the UK & is it both you're after?
    Aug 14, 2018
  12. rajat
    rajat
    What about Soul Sacrifice Demo Version is it sold ?
    Aug 14, 2018
    Mr Tornado likes this.
  13. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    Mr Tornado I'm in Belgium! You sent me Thomas Was Alone not that long ago actually. Shipping ended up being great then and there's no import costs so it's cool. I am after both indeed! You can send a pm and we can discuss the details. If it gets sold on ebay then it's all good either way!
    Aug 14, 2018
    Mr Tornado likes this.
  14. Mr Tornado
    Mr Tornado
    TheAtom Will send you a PM when the offers expire. In the meantime, I'll try to work out what the shipping cost will be. rajat It's still for sale, though not sure what shipping to India will cost as it would be have to be fully insured. I'll see what the options are. rajat Quick look at RM site and it's £11.00 but I'd prefer to double check in my post office later in the week.
    Aug 14, 2018
    rajat and TheAtom like this.