Comments on Profile Post by TheAtom

1. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    Looking at it again, I'm kind of happy I already decided the game's not worth a purchase. :D
    Aug 16, 2018
  2. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    Because since this year more devs start to dump the Vita.

It sucks, but at least we got more years out of it than expected and there are still some devs bringing out stuff on it.
    Aug 16, 2018
    TheAtom likes this.
  3. lesdennis
    lesdennis
    meh this games definately worth a purchase, I have the japanese vita version and it's awesome fun, it's a real shame it's not coming to Vita but I'll just get the PS4 version so I can replay to 'enjoy' the story ;)
    Aug 16, 2018
  4. Axeru777
    Axeru777
    damn. This game looks fun
    Aug 16, 2018
  5. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    No definitely not surprised it's not making it on the Vita.
    As for gameplay it looked like they simplified Senran Kagura's brawling, which was already perfect for a laidback playing session (save a few missions). It just kind of looked like a "mash O"-fest. The animations also looked very iffy. Besides that I liked the idea though
    Aug 17, 2018
  6. 2048Dan
    2048Dan
    I played the japanese version some, but quickly gave up. The gameplay is just not interesting at all.
    Aug 17, 2018
  7. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    I say we threaten them with an Upper...cut, until they agree to release it!
    Aug 19, 2018
    TheAtom and Axeru777 like this.
  8. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    Retro8bit nah the game's not really worth it to do that, prefer to do so for not releasing Fate/Extella Link physically in the west for the Vita.
    Aug 19, 2018
    TheAtom likes this.
  9. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    But VG, I was trying to go for a clever/terrible pun there.
    Aug 20, 2018
    Vita_Girl and TheAtom like this.
  10. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    Retro got liked for jokes, Vita_Girl got liked for truth!!

I feel like we're covering all bases here :D
    Aug 20, 2018
    Vita_Girl likes this.
  11. zodaex
    zodaex
    I emailed Marvelous this morning and told them that i'd really like to see an English localized version. They responded and told me that my request was logged and forwarded along to management.
    Aug 29, 2018