Comments on Profile Post by Mr Tornado

1. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    Yep! Whatcha wanna know?
    Sep 4, 2018
    Mr Tornado likes this.
  2. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    As for some basic info: hugely popular website with pretty good service. I personally have some bad experiences with things that aren't in stock at the moment (usually just ending up with a 'yeah we can't order it anymore' message after messaging them about it), but you'll get a refund easily if it does happen.
    Sep 4, 2018
    Mr Tornado likes this.
  3. Mr Tornado
    Mr Tornado
    Thanks for the reply. :) I was interested if anyone had used them. Do the games come sealed or are they display copies taken from store shelves? I'm thinking of ordering 3 Switch games - 2 are in stock now, the other 3-4 days. Shipping is quite reasonable.
    Sep 4, 2018
  4. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    They don't have any physical stores to my knowledge, it's a webshop only. The games comes sealed and proper, although they also have, similar to Amazon, a 'marketplace' of sorts, so you'd be best off checking whether it's sold by them or a 'partner'.
    Sep 4, 2018
    Mr Tornado likes this.
  5. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    3-4 days seems likely that they'll be able to get their hands on it easily. 1-2 weeks gets VERY iffy, and I've never actually had an item with that backorder status getting delivered to me from bol.com. It's, I think, pretty much the market leader in all sorts of e-commerce here, so no doubt trustworthy.
    Sep 4, 2018
    Mr Tornado likes this.
  6. Mr Tornado
    Mr Tornado
    That's great to hear - exactly what I wanted to know! Shipping is about €12 which is pretty good I'd say. Plus it's EU so no import fees. After Brexit though...
    Sep 4, 2018
  7. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    Yep I'm hoping for a soft Brexit for my own UK imports as well...
    Sep 4, 2018