Comments on Profile Post by TheAtom

1. Mr Tornado
    Mr Tornado
    Possibly just the cover - with the language being selected in game? What game is it? If you can get the barcode number then you can check with eBay auctions to see what it is. :)
    Sep 4, 2018
    TheAtom likes this.
  2. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    It's Ys VIII, both on Tradergames.fr and on eBay I can find reasonably priced French versions. I have no issues with just a cover, but otherwise French isn't quite my forté... How does searching the barcode work? tradergames gives you the barcode but when I input it on ebay it shows no results...
    Sep 4, 2018
  3. Mr Tornado
    Mr Tornado
    I tend to look at all live auctions & see if the sellers have pictures of the back of the cover showing the barcode. Can I help at all getting this game for you?
    Sep 4, 2018
  4. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    Somehow... that didn't occur to me. I don't think it's necessary though! France to Belgium should be easier on shipping as well! Just trying to figure out what my options are (whether I need a 'British' edition, or whether a 'French' edition is okay. Thanks though!
    Sep 5, 2018
    Mr Tornado likes this.
  5. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    Just saw the back cover of one of them, and it says that the voice track and text are both in English, with Japanese voices as DLC! Thanks for the hint!!
    Sep 5, 2018
    Mr Tornado likes this.