Comments on Profile Post by Mr Tornado

1. Mr Tornado
    Mr Tornado
    Asking because Yodel delivered my Devious Dungeon to the wrong house this morning. It was in my porch which I don't have. Fortunately it was delivered to an adjoining street with the same house number as me & the owner just rang my doorbell & handed it to me. Phew! Thank you kind neighbour!
    Sep 19, 2018
    TheAtom likes this.
  2. Mr Tornado
    Mr Tornado
    This is the first time that this has happened to me with Yodel, but I'm considering going back to the old method via Royal Mail & the £8 Admin fee to avoid any more Yodel mishaps.
    Sep 19, 2018
  3. lesdennis
    lesdennis
    I have gone Royal Mail, no customs paid ever since they introduced the pre paid customs option, since then every single order has been stopped by customs (held over a week), I only ever had one play-asia order stopped by customs before which was DOA Extreme Venus ltd edition
    Sep 19, 2018
    Mr Tornado likes this.
  4. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    I started getting stung everytime by royal mail. 4 in a row. Those £8's will add up until you can just replace the mishap!
    Sep 19, 2018
    Mr Tornado likes this.
  5. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    Saying that, only ever had LRG problems when it was Yodel
    Sep 19, 2018
    Mr Tornado likes this.
  6. Mr Tornado
    Mr Tornado
    The_stats_guy Yeah, I remember that Yodel/LRG incident. :(
    lesdennis The_stats_guy I don't know what's preferable. Knowing you'll get an £8 fee everytime but pretty sure you'll at least get your game or gambling your order with Yodel but saving £8. :/
    Sep 19, 2018
  7. Mr Tornado
    Mr Tornado
    Yodel driver came to my house & apologised for delivering to the wrong address especially as he'd delivered to me on multiple occassions before. Quite decent of him to say sorry & admit his mistake.
    Sep 20, 2018
    The_stats_guy likes this.
  8. The_stats_guy
    The_stats_guy
    Great! Sounds like a genuine mistake, he'll remember you going forward, and prevent it
    Sep 20, 2018
    Mr Tornado likes this.
  9. Mr Tornado
    Mr Tornado
    Yep, I hope so. I have quite a few preorders with PA using prepaid customs & didn't really want to have to change them all. Plus it's saving money.
    Sep 20, 2018
  10. lesdennis
    lesdennis
    yeah to be honest if i do buy from Play-Asia again, I am going to pay the customs charges, Bullet Girls took almost a month to be delivered from dispatch, £15 customs charge made the total cost £65.... It would have been around £58 if i had prepaid the customs chages
    Sep 20, 2018
    Mr Tornado likes this.
  11. Mr Tornado
    Mr Tornado
    Now that PA are doing these eastasiasoft Switch releases that I like to buy, going the old fashioned route would rack up those £8 RM handling fees like nobody's business. :(
    Sep 20, 2018