Comments on Profile Post by TheAtom

1. DojoDan
    DojoDan
    Are you writing a book? I should play Kings Story on my Wii. Too much back log.
    Nov 10, 2018
  2. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    Know that feeling XD The Wii and Vita versions supposedly differ quite a bit!

I'm writing a chapter for a book someone's putting together about a particular theoretical framework in philosophy of the cognitive sciences :D
    Nov 10, 2018
    DojoDan and Vita_Girl like this.
  3. DojoDan
    DojoDan
    Ah awesome mate. It's Monday morning and my cogs haven't woken up yet so I'll just nod and try not to look stupid heh
    Nov 12, 2018
    KaiserDragon and TheAtom like this.
  4. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    I still need to pick up the PAL version of this game, but it's a bit pricey for what I want to pay.
    Nov 13, 2018
  5. alf
    alf
    It was around 18 GPB when i saw it at my local store last month.
    Nov 13, 2018
  6. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    Retro8bit for a digitally unavailable region exclusive it's actually going for very reasonable prices for a full retail release of a few years old. It might get pricey quickly if you're situated in NA though
    Nov 14, 2018
  7. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Yeah it is pricey if you're over here in North America. I want the official PAL version because I like the clean cover art. There are other regions I could get it from but they have that huge age rating logo on it which covers like a quarter of the artwork.
    Nov 16, 2018
  8. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    I got the German USK version which is kind of like that.If you need me to get it and ship it to you just let me know and we can figure something out :D
    Nov 16, 2018
    Retro8bit likes this.
  9. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Hmmm yes I definitely would. Is there a way you can show me what the cover looks like Atom?
    Nov 17, 2018
  10. TheAtom
  11. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    That's the German version I got, but you can even still get a new PEGI release around here. Nedgame has the PEGI version 2nd hand for €30 still, and the USK version I can find second hand for €25...
    Nov 19, 2018
    Retro8bit likes this.
  12. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Yeah see that is the one I am trying to avoid. If you could get your hands on the Pegi logo version maybe we can work something out. Let me know what the cost would be shipped. New or used is fine.
    Nov 20, 2018
  13. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    Nov 20, 2018
    Retro8bit likes this.
  14. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Okay sounds good, let me know what you find then send me the total and we can go from there. Appreciate the help Atom. :)
    Nov 25, 2018
    TheAtom likes this.
  15. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    PM sent! :D
    Nov 25, 2018