Comments on Profile Post by Vita_Girl

1. alf
    alf
    What title do you have in mind ?
    Dec 7, 2018
  2. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    alf Jak & Daxter, 1,2,3 and X will get a Limited Run Games exclusive physical copies and Limited Editions.

All separate releases btw.
    Dec 7, 2018
  3. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    So that was their "big surprise" huh? Meh...
    Dec 7, 2018
  4. KaiserDragon
    KaiserDragon
    At first I thought they are going to combine all 4 titles into 1 disc.

Pretty neat nonetheless, I never expect to see those "PS2 on PS4" titles on a Physical Disc. I wouldn't mind seeing more of those.
    Dec 8, 2018
  5. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    KaiserDragon I do like the CE LRG made of this, but I'm a little surprised Sony didn't do this themself, it feels so lazy from Sony.
    Dec 8, 2018
  6. KaiserDragon
    KaiserDragon
    Vita_Girl My view lean more towards LRG goes out of their way and make this happen.

I'm pretty sure SONY introduce the "PS2 on PS4" merely for PS2 players who want to enjoy some nostalgia or those who want to play it again with the new PSN trophy support. So physical release is surely far off from their mind.
    Dec 8, 2018
  7. KaiserDragon
    KaiserDragon
    Vita_Girl Continuation...

Personally I enjoy the "PS2 on PS4" feature very much. Physical release on those are a very big bonus. Big credit to LRG.

Hopefully more to come.
    Dec 8, 2018
  8. DojoDan
    DojoDan
    I'm leaning towards "meh" as well unfortunately. Unless they release Black, in which case I'll be leaning towards "whoop". But each J&D individually is a bit of a cash grab imo
    Dec 8, 2018
    SONY likes this.