Comments on Profile Post by Vita_Girl

1. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    "fine scratches on the back and a very small one near the screen" but on pictures it was almost invisible, sadly the seller only offered expensive EMS shipping or free SAL (yeah I got that second one).

Let's hope this goes well
    Mar 23, 2019
  2. rajat
    rajat
    Got a used PS Vita Metallic Red from Solaris Japan few days ago in very good condition, it's a good site to order second hand stuff, packing was robust and the most delight full thing is you can mange the value declaration on the package :-)
    Mar 23, 2019
    Retro8bit, Vita_Girl and lesdennis like this.
  3. zodaex
    zodaex
    Which color/L.E. did you get?
    Mar 24, 2019
  4. lesdennis
    lesdennis
    yeah Solarisjapan used vita's are amazing quality
    Mar 24, 2019
    rajat likes this.
  5. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    rajat Solaris Japan had the one I wanted but it was way over my budget.
    zodaex OLED Hatsune Miku LE one, loose console but the price was right for me plus I don't need the box and the rest, just the system itself.
    Mar 24, 2019
  6. lesdennis
    lesdennis
    looking forward to some pictures!
    Mar 27, 2019
    Vita_Girl likes this.
  7. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    That Hatsune Miku themed Vita is a thing of beauty!
    Apr 2, 2019
    Vita_Girl likes this.
  8. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    lesdennis Retro8bit Yeah she is a beauty.

So she came in friday nicely packaged and so on, also the seller did lower the value without me asking for it (I don't complain, spares me 45+ euro)

So the good news is, the scratches on the back are almost invisible and on the front there are no scratches, the buttons work fine, the Vita works fine and so on, that's the good thing.
    Apr 14, 2019
  9. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    Bad thing? Both analogs must be replaced, they are extremely worn out and the rubber part is completely yellow, I'm going to replace them for black analogs because 1 I have 2 brand new ones laying around and 2 it blends nicely too.
    Apr 14, 2019
  10. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    So why are they yellow? The previous owner was pretty sure a heavy smoker, I was busy for 8 hours total until now cleaning the whole Vita from outside and inside to remove the heavy cigarettes smell for the most part plus the yellowness.
    Apr 14, 2019
  11. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    And while the outside except the analogs looks like new (how?) the inside needed a good clean, but I could not remove some heavy yellow parts (but luckily the electronics itself look like new, it's purely the plastic inside.

That's the only bummer, the seller even while having 100% positive feedback never mentioned it was from a smoker, and with how heavy the smell was it's nearly impossible not to know it.
    Apr 14, 2019
  12. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    But I don't complain, the plastic inside is for 90% like new after cleaning, the outside looks great minus the analogs, but I will solve that soon because for now I put everything apart in a dark dust free place so that I can get rid of that smell, after that I put everything back together with new black analogs.

How much was she? 165 euro total, but she needs some cleaning love before I can use her for games (lol)
    Apr 14, 2019