Comments on Profile Post by Vita_Girl

1. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    So many Vita games are having enormous prices. I'm guessing it's due to limited availability of Vita carts and people going crazy for a bit. I expect things will go down in the long run, though
    Apr 1, 2019
    Retro8bit likes this.
  2. Retro8bit
    Retro8bit
    Wow you're right! Judging by the fact that there aren't many on Ebay I am thinking Atom's theory is correct.
    Apr 2, 2019
  3. Mr Tornado
  4. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    And AW Phoenix Festa isn't even good. Like, it's pretty bad.
    Apr 2, 2019
  5. zodaex
    zodaex
    I feel like it's been expensive for quite a while.
    Apr 4, 2019
  6. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    Mr Tornado ouch, and I thought Accel World vs SAO was already expensive enough.

TheAtom I wouldn't call it bad, but it is mediocre at best... maybe I'm just too positive about it?
    That aside I refuse to pay $350 for Atelier Escha and Logy Plus and that's a fine game, so same amount of money for A.W. Phoenix Festa is a no-go too.
    Apr 5, 2019
  7. zodaex
    zodaex
    Is Atelier Escha and Logy really worth that much? :0 Maybe I should sell mine dang.
    Apr 6, 2019
  8. Vita_Girl
    Vita_Girl
    zodaex I just checked and the prices are lower now but still around $200+ for a complete new copy it seems.

But not too long ago they were higher.
    Apr 6, 2019
  9. TheAtom
    TheAtom
    WHOA I guess our Escha & Logy isn't worth as much because it's opened already, but still...

I personally would certainly call AW bad. Fan of the novels, but the brawling is just too simple to be fun one-on-one and the life-sim training/dating parts just don't work too well imo.
    Apr 15, 2019