A lurker comes in from the cold bot filled void of cyberspace... or something.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tweeg, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Tweeg

Tweeg Well-Known Member

Greetings fellow Vita enthusiasts!

Big shout out to Terramax for his efforts in making account creation possible again, and to Murphy for making it happen.

In proper Vita fashion, have made, activated, and setup my account this morning exclusively using my Vita. And likwise goes for this introduction. ;)

So for a introduction, I'm not a bot here to try and sell you foriegn brides nor drugs, in fact I'm not a bot at all. Am but a simple video game player (and collector) with a first initial "S". My hobbies include, but are not limited to, playing & collecting video games and watching & collecting anime. Tweeg is sometimes known to type in the third person, though the reasoning for this isn't entrely known why, perhaps he feels the need to narrate his life or maybe he does it for laughs? Tweeg served employed as a hunter for hire stationed aboard the Pioneer 2 in Ragol orbit for many years, but like all good adventures that sadly came to a end many years ago. Tweeg is also known to get off-topic and ramble about this and that and presently has become aware that his introduction has gone on just a bit to long already.

2. DojoDan

DojoDan Well-Known Member

Good to see new members joining. And +1 for doing it on your Vita! What genres are you currently into?

3. zodaex

zodaex The Mighty Zodasaur

It's awesome to have you with us Tweeg! I hope you stick around.

4. Retro8bit

Retro8bit Well-Known Member

PSN ID:
    Retro-8-bit
    Finally we are getting new members. Welcome welcome welcome!!! :D

5. Tweeg

Tweeg Well-Known Member

Thanks for the warm welcomes! Genres, well I'm trying to catch them all as it were. But presently I'm bouncing between playing Danganronpa 2 and Broken Age.

DojoDan likes this.
  6. Terramax

Terramax Administrator

Welcome Tweeg. Do let me know how well you get on with Broken Age. I bought it a few months back but still haven't played yet. Slowly going through Grim Fandango (for the 10th time in my life) right now.

And it's also good to meet another hunter from down Pioneer 2 way. Lots of memories of Ragol. Too bad our mother ship, Sega, crashed and burned, leaving us hunters all out in the cold. Future PSO adventures have never felt the same since the first.

7. Mr Tornado

Mr Tornado Well-Known Member

Welcome to The Lounge. :)

Terramax likes this.