About Bazaar Bazaar

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita Games' started by alf, Nov 9, 2018.

1. alf

alf Active Member

Guys, i wasn't aware of the Bazaar Bazaar until now.

I need u to tell me the following: is Bazaar Bazaar loacated in UK and trustworthy ? Until now i only have an experience with 365 games, and so far this is my best place for purchasing games.

Another question is: are some of the games exclusively distributed by Bazaar Bazaar only ?

Example no. 1: The Nonary Games for PS Vita. Up to this day i lived with the feeling that it was only released physically in the US. But Bazaar Bazaar is in possesion of EU physical copies:
    https://www.bazaar-bazaar.com/products/copy-of-zero-escape-the-nonary-games-pegi-cover
    They still got about 80 in stock and for a very decent price: 35 GPB.
    While this version is nowhere to be found, except Ebay where the guy asks twice as much for it and claiming that it is super-rare: https://www.ebay.pl/itm/The-Nonary-...h=item4683ed5154:g:TUwAAOSwwJ5bhHx5:rk:1:pf:0

Example no. 2: Code Realize Future BLessing for PS Vita.
    Bazaar Bazaar - 50 in stock, decent price: https://www.bazaar-bazaar.com/products/code-realize-bouquet-of-rainbows
    Ebay - asks a lot, tells that it is super-rare: https://www.ebay.pl/itm/Code-Realiz...h=item4683eccc15:g:u~8AAOSwJWxbhHKt:rk:2:pf:0

What's going on ? These games in EU are not even available in 365 games.

2. Blai

Blai Well-Known Member

Bazaa-Bazaar is legit. The only problem they have is that they send through DHL which is utter shit and very expensive (I think last time i paid 20 GBP to get 2 games sent and it took me 2 weeks of phone calls to DHL to have it delivered properly to me). Other than that, they have a close relationship with Aksys and they get exclusives in the form of PAL/Europe versions.

3. alf

alf Active Member

Is there no other option of shipping besides DHL ? 20 GPB seems strangely high for the shipping, unless u are located outside of UK or Europe.

4. Blai

Blai Well-Known Member

I am not sure that it is still the only option for shipping. Check it out yourself (and let us know as I will need it in december for Death Mark :))

5. ninty72

ninty72 Well-Known Member

You could always ask one of us UK peeps to forward it on to you when we order ours ;) :)

TheAtom likes this.
  6. alf

alf Active Member

How much is the shipping for folks living in the UK ?

7. ninty72

ninty72 Well-Known Member

Free or 2.00 next day delivery apart from Saturday's :)

8. Rattlebag

Rattlebag Member

I have ordered loads from them and really recommend them. Amz001 will get you 10% off one order.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2018
  9. bunbun

bunbun Member

I don't have a single bad thing to say about them. Quick and safe shipping. My only problem is that they don't have a reward system in place.

They also seemed to have recently restocked today. Period cube, tokyo xanadu, and nonary games at least were all out of stock last night.

10. Stefarno

Stefarno Well-Known Member

Yeah, they've always been great every time I've ordered.

The worst bit about them is that their website looks about as dodgy as you can get.

11. sean

sean Well-Known Member

Never used them but have a bunch of EU friends that use them consistently with no issues and like to recommend them.

Assuming legit or they would have said something last few years.