Adventures of Mana (chance at Vita version getting localized)

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita Games' started by Takao, Sep 16, 2015.

1. Rat King 64

Rat King 64 Well-Known Member

Excellent News! It goes to show that when the fan base speaks up developers will sometimes listen. The fans convinced Square Enix to localize the two Dragon Quest games on 3DS. Perhaps this will be successful as well.

I would say that the odds are actually pretty good on this one. The Vita version already exists in Japan and the text has already been translated for the I/OS and Android versions. Thus, they just need a budget for applying the translated text to the Vita version. I am sure the reason this was not planned before is that they assumed there would be not enough interest in the West.

Of course, if it does happen, then all of the people who demanded it need to actually buy the game.

2. Magnum0ik

Magnum0ik Well-Known Member

This would be a pre-order for me !!

I love any game "Final Fantasy" and looking at the screenshots/video this looks fantastic. The first Secret of Mana originally was going to be a Final Fantasy title back in the day but they changed the name and decided not to make it part of the series. (As the op stated, they also did the same with the GBA version).

I have it added to favourite on iOS but would rather have on Vita so will hang fire to see for more news.

3. zodaex

zodaex The Mighty Zodasaur

I adored the gameboy version when I was a wee lad. This would be a day one purchase for me for sure.

4. zodaex

zodaex The Mighty Zodasaur

Was this game released as a physical game card in Japan? I've looked for it at the usual places (Playasia, Yesasia, Ebay) but I can't find it anywhere.

5. Takao

Takao Well-Known Member

No, it's a 1400 yen downloadable game.

6. SunnyWindy

SunnyWindy Well-Known Member

I bought it on iPad but I'd rather play it on vita. I don't mind buying it again, just to give them my money to show them Vita matters!

Magnum0ik likes this.
  7. Mr Tornado

Mr Tornado Well-Known Member

Bit of a bump I know, but the game is currently on sale for £5.79 on the Euro PSN Store.