alf aboard!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by alf, Jul 23, 2018.

1. alf

alf Member

Hello everyone!

I've been reading this forum for a quite an amount of time and when i finally decided to register it turned out to be impossible because of inactive captcha code engine.

All thanks goes to Terramax, who overtook controls of this forum from Murphy and changed the registration captcha method to Q&A.

I am PS Vita gamer since 2016. Every physical release I buy stays with me since then, so it looks like i'm also into collecting a little bit. It's nice to finally become a member of this forum and share a common passion with the others.

See you guys on topics! alf aboard!

Vita_Girl, Axeru777, DojoDan and 3 others like this.
  2. Terramax

Terramax Administrator

Welcome Alf.

For those wondering, my main reason for working hard over the last few weeks / months to get the forum issues resolved stems from trying to get this guy to successfully join.

Alf is someone I've known for quite some time on another forum, where we've pages and pages of personal messages sent to one another, solely of PS Vita related subjects. I'm sure this guy will be a valued member of the forums.

3. TheAtom

TheAtom Well-Known Member

With Terramax talking you up like that, we will have high expectations! Don't disappoint now!! *Pressure risiiiing!*

Welcome to the forum!! :)

4. LTWasabi

LTWasabi Member

Hello there! You have HellDivers? 'cos i'm ready anytime to co-op in that game. Pm me if interested in HellDivers, both in the Vita and/or Steam.

5. lesdennis

lesdennis Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Vitalounge, it's a nice friendly place to share your love for the Vita, I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do!

6. Retro8bit

Retro8bit Well-Known Member

PSN ID:
    Retro-8-bit
    Welcome to our Vita family. :)

7. Vitaful Mike

Vitaful Mike Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard the Vita Express.

I'm also a new member here.

Hope you enjoy your stay here, the community here is very warm, welcoming and friendly. :)

DojoDan likes this.