Anyone here have Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath and a PS-TV?

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita & PlayStation TV Social Lounge' started by zodaex, Oct 25, 2016.

1. zodaex

zodaex Blow monsters with all new weapons

So I just saw the big announcement about Oddworld Stranger's Wrath getting the Limited Run Games treatment. This is great news! LRG keeps getting really great games and I want them all! Well all that I can actually play that is :p . Much to my dismay I missed out on Oddworld: New And Tasty because it's not PS-TV compatible but I'd really like to buy Stranger's Wrath if it is. Would someone here who has it, mind testing their digital copy of Oddworld Stranger's Wrath on their PS-TV so see if it's compatible? It would just be nice to avoid all the hassle of taking a day off work to buy a game that might not even work in my system. And thanks!

Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
    Kyle likes this.
  2. lesdennis

lesdennis Well-Known Member

PSN store states: Compatible with PlayStation®Vita only. Not compatible with PlayStation®TV.

I'm currently umming and aahing over whether or not to just buy the digital version, if i do i'll try it on my PSTV & let you know

I wasn't aware this game was available on Vita until yesterday, I did love playing this on the Xbox a few years back so I am quite tempted to buy it

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2016
    zodaex likes this.
  3. lesdennis

lesdennis Well-Known Member

played on vita and the touch screen is used to toggle 3rd to 1st person view and also to access the menu system - the directional pad does nothing

refuses to load on PSTV not compatible :(

4. zodaex

zodaex Blow monsters with all new weapons

Thanks a ton for the confirmation on this. Now I don't have to worry about it anymore.

5. Murphy

Murphy Founder Staff Member

PSN ID:
    PMurphy1978
    I know JAW were planning a PSTV patch but it was never followed up on. I wonder if LimitedRunGames could convince JAW to finish it now it's getting a physical release. :p

zodaex likes this.