Bullet Girls Phantasia

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita Games' started by Axeru777, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Axeru777

Axeru777 Well-Known Member

Finally! A new third person shooter for PS Vita!

Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
    Retro8bit, lesdennis and Mr Tornado like this.
  2. Digit

Digit Well-Known Member

MINE!!!

(What's different between this and Gal Gun?)

3. Mr Tornado

Mr Tornado Well-Known Member

What?!? I'm next in line behind Digit. :)

4. lesdennis

lesdennis Well-Known Member

this looks a great improvement over the first Bullet Girls, i'll definately be grabbing this for the Vita

5. Retro8bit

Retro8bit Well-Known Member

PSN ID:
    Retro-8-bit
    I have the first Bullet Girls game, was lots of fun. Still need to pick up the second one. This third installment looks like it could be promising. :)

6. Axeru777

Axeru777 Well-Known Member

you control character movement instead of gal gun's automatic character movement. Imagine Unit 13.

7. JoSoap

JoSoap Well-Known Member

Looked ok til the groping part then NOOOOPE lol

8. KaiserDragon

KaiserDragon Well-Known Member

I won't be surprised if this turns out to be just Chinese language release for ASIA.

That said, I'm interested in this, especially with the character design. Given the release window, I plan to import the first one before deciding further.

9. Mr Tornado

10. zodaex

zodaex Blow monsters with all new weapons

11. Mr Tornado

Yep, I preordered a copy just before I posted that link. And I've just tried again & it was added to my cart. :)

zodaex likes this.
  12. DojoDan

DojoDan Well-Known Member

42 quid!? Might pass :(

13. zodaex

Ah I was looking at the mobile site so I didn't see the buy button. Thanks Tornado.

14. McFungos

McFungos Well-Known Member

Hummm to early to pre-order as i will be immediately debited through Paypal :(

15. Mr Tornado

YES! We are proud to announce that Bullet Girls Phantasia (PS4 & PSV) will be one of our Exclusive titles in 2018! Pre-order a regular version now and we will provide an option for you to convert orders to the Play-Asia.com Exclusive version once its content is confirmed. How exciting this is!

Wonder what this exclusive version will include?

16. DojoDan

DojoDan Well-Known Member

Same price do you know?

17. Mr Tornado

AllHasRed likes this.
  18. Colorado Rockie

Colorado Rockie Well-Known Member

Yeah that's a ripoff. Glad I stopped buying LE's. Standard edition for me.

19. Billybobbean

Billybobbean Well-Known Member

I've been in a 4 day long argument with play-asia about this bloody game.

Originally had it in an order with ghost blade and super robot X but decided since it wasnt out till august and the other two were out not I'd just split the order and pay the extra shipping.

So they split the order....and then the fun began. So originally the order was about $150ish with $30 vat, but when they split BG off the order, they A - didn't refund part of the VAT and B - tried to charge me VAT on the new just BG order and not just for 20% of the $56, they are trying to charge me $30 VAT on it.

I've been emailing back and forth showing them (complete with maths and screenshots) how it doesn't even remotely make sense and their reply keeps being some variation of " there will be a different tax and shipping fee for the split shipment since we created a new order". I'm so disappointed with their customer service but for a lot of these games theres no other good choice of places to buy from :(

20. TheAtom

TheAtom Well-Known Member

yesasia.com has a Chinese version as well, but there's no cover available and they don't explicitly mention English as a language. I don't think there'll be a strictly Chinese version at all, but I can't say it imbues a lot of confidence.

I did a bit of digging though, and found out that at least with the previous games, the interrogation sequences were skippable. In the few trailers they've shown, I saw that there is the exact same 'skip' button in the screen, so I'm most likely going to get this after all!!

A fun pretty SFW trailer. This just looks like it'll be super fun on the Vita:

21. Terramax

Terramax Administrator

I re-preordered my copy from Play-asia. I don't like how they take money from your credit card immediately on pre-orders. But I have the sufficient funds to do so now.

I'm actually really excited for this title. 3rd person arcade shooters are among my fav genres and yet, despite being the perfect portable system for it, there are very few games of this ilk on the Vita (or the Nintendo Switch either). I put off buying the previous installments due to the language barrier, but glad to see that what might be my very last physical vita game ought to be a game like this. I certainly hope the gameplay turns out to be as fun as it looks. My concern with the past games is that the A.I. came off as just outright stupid half the time i.e. standing around, doing nothing. I'm not expecting super-intelligent computer opponents for a small team developed game, but some improvements would be most welcome.

Glad to be still supporting the Vita in 2018, which I'm still playing waaaay more often than the Nintendo Switch.

22. TheAtom

TheAtom Well-Known Member

That was my exact gripe with the previous games as well. This looks more crowded and I see more movement to my knowledge! :D

23. ninty72

ninty72 Well-Known Member

With just a little over a month for release do I pull the trigger on this...or buy a megadrive game i've got my eye on that doesnt involve tickling girls from the trailer ive just watched.

DojoDan likes this.
  24. zodaex

Bullet Girls!

25. Tweeg

Tweeg Well-Known Member

I want this game, but that $55.99 price tag on the standard edition is nearly as bad as the $60 price tag on the standard edition of Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night. Granted I bit on (or maybe was bitten by?) Bloodstained, but I seriously may wait for this one to go on sale or something. Still not picked up Bullet Girls 2 yet either. The original Bullet Girls game was quite a lot of fun and I managed to beat it without ever looking up any guides or FAQs.

Terramax likes this.