Chronovolt - Worth Getting?

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita Games' started by Terramax, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Terramax

Terramax Well-Known Member

So, I remember this game getting a lot of slack for some reason during its original release. I'm not sure if it was due to the price point, having to pay for DLC, or that the gmaeplay was just bad. However, I'm hoping that, whatever the issue was, it was corrected and that the game is now playable.

I'm in the mood for a simple puzzle game like this. And for £5.00, it seems quite tempting. Are people able to give reflections one what they thought of the game?

2. shadowman

shadowman Well-Known Member

Nah. Game sucks. Controls suck, frame rate makes it play horribly as well and this was me playing it years later after it was released. I'd advise against getting it.

Flying_Pig likes this.
  3. Flying_Pig

Flying_Pig Well-Known Member

Yep - terrible game

4. Fanny Magnet

Fanny Magnet Sex God!

I picked up Rugby 15 for £2.49 off the store and that sucks aswell.

The film Babel sucks aswell, so also stay clear of that, in the film people do the most stupid thing ever!, if you don't believe me watch the film and be amazing at the stupid things they do.

In addition there's sort of Japanese schoolgirl in it that becomes sexually awakened.

So for about 1.5 hours you just watch people running about Mexico and Columbia and places like that just doing the most stupid things.

Then end up in Japan with a Japanese schoolgirl who becomes sexually awakened, I think with a policeman.

You just sit there and think WTF?

Although, saying that I think it was nominated for 3 Oscars.

Also stay clear of the Tree of Life, sort of flits between Brad Pitt playing the good husband and a bunch of dying dinosaurs, in addition a frog is celotaped to rocket and sent about 300 feet in the air.

zodaex likes this.