Code: Realize ~ How Many Games?

Discussion in 'PlayStation Vita Games' started by Miroku, Dec 15, 2018.

1. Miroku

Miroku Member

Hey everyone. I'm really confused on the Code: Realize franchise. I want to get into it however I don't understand where I'm supposed to start. Are all the games connected or can I start anywhere?

Also how many releases are there. Whenever I try searching there seems to be so many versions that my head hurts haha.

So yeah...can anyone possibly let me know and maybe a list of the game order :p

Thanks!

2. Tweeg

Tweeg Well-Known Member

Game release order is:
    Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~
    Code: Realize ~Future Blessings~
    Code: Realize ~Wintertide Miracles~

And from best I can tell, as I've yet to play any of them myself, they are meant to be played in order.

Also, interesting the sub-title names for the three games are different in Japanese. Babelfish is translating the game subtitle names as.:
    The Princess of Genesis
    The Future of Blessing
    The Miracle of the Silver

zodaex likes this.
  3. TheAtom

TheAtom Well-Known Member

Tweeg it looks like the second one is just not a literal translation and the third they probably translated the metaphorical use of language in the Japanese one to one with a similar feel in English.

The first subtitle feels completely different, though. xD

Also: definitely need to be played in order! =D
    The first is the base story, the second is a follow-up (from what I've read), and the third is a bit of a 'special' in that it has a bit of a Winter/Christmas-y theme :D

Last edited: Dec 17, 2018
  4. alf

alf Well-Known Member

Dunno where to ask and don't want to create separate thread for that. So i am asking here. What the heck happened with Code Realize Wintertide Miracles pre-orders for Vita on 365 games ?! I took a look just to see if it is available to pre-order, and i see that it is but... already out of stock :/
    Anybody got another trustworthy source for this game ? Or maybe it is worth it to wait until 15th February and see if 365 games restock it ? (crossing fingers they are going to get more pieces than they expected)

5. TheAtom

TheAtom Well-Known Member

Base.com has it still here

6. McFungos

McFungos Well-Known Member

Way easier to count than the Diabolic Lovers series :D

TheAtom likes this.