Completed!

Discussion in 'Other Gaming Discussion' started by samus1818, Jun 9, 2018.

1. samus1818

samus1818 Active Member

What games have you finished? LOL I'm done with a few, but it feels like I finished a marathon LOL So far, I can finally cross these two off my list. Also, don't forget that there are secret endings :mad: I almost broke one game because I later found out there was a secret ending LOL

1. Mega Man 1. Yes, I finished the first one. Wow, I forgot how tough old Nintendo games could be. Turns out it used to be called Rock Man. This commercial also reminds me of Homer's Mr. Clean commercial LOL

2. Tokyo Mirage Sessions # FE. Overall, I like this game, but takes lots of dedication to beat. Not for everyone, I will say. LOL

2. JoSoap

JoSoap Well-Known Member

Last game I completed was A Way Out with my brother on the Xbox. It was pretty fun.

samus1818 likes this.
  3. DojoDan

DojoDan Well-Known Member

I think the last game I completed was VVVVVV, thoroughly enjoyable self-punishment. I'll be honest I rarely actually complete games, mainly because I have a good few on the go at one time, it's like tiny progress on multiple fronts. But congrats on Mega Man, that's some dedication right there.

4. samus1818

samus1818 Active Member

Congratulations! I've never heard of VVVVVV. I'm curious to see what that game is about. I'm in a similar situation :D I have a ton of games, and I make a little progress on each. It's kind of nice because I move on to another game if I get tired of one game. Mega Man had this one glitch I had to exploit LOL P.S. I was wondering, is your profile pic Witch Blade?

5. DojoDan

DojoDan Well-Known Member

My profile pic is indeed Witchblade! I didn't draw it, I just liked the image. I might change it to something different at some point. I've yet to watch the TV series. VVVVVV is really good, it's like a gravity flip platforming puzzler. 8bit style, and challenging, but in a way that you're just drawn to try again.

zodaex likes this.